• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone Requests

I think we should have a Chrono Trigger Zone. It isn't a very well known game these days (IncognitoLens), but it is an awesome game. the only thing i'm worried about when it comes to a Chrono Trigger Zone is that it isn't a series of games so content would be limited. But still, spreading awareness about an awesome game.

I think we should have a Chrono Trigger Zone. It isn't a very well known game these days (IncognitoLens), but it is an awesome game. the only thing i'm worried about when it comes to a Chrono Trigger Zone is that it isn't a series of games so content would be limited. But still, spreading awareness about an awesome game.
:3

Yeah that's right IncognitoLens.
Chrono Trigger! Available on Nintendo Wii Virtual Console, SNES, as a DS remake or on emulators!

Yeah that's right IncognitoLens.
Chrono Trigger! Available on Nintendo Wii Virtual Console, SNES, as a DS remake or on emulators!
Wii isn't connected to the internet, dont have a snes, lost my ds, and i cant download. (problem? talk to my mother -_-)

Then how did you play cave story? But yeah IncognitoLens I would recommend watching nintendocaprisuns let's play of chrono trigger. But with new zones maybe something like a kirby zone. KirbyFTW.

Then how did you play cave story? But yeah IncognitoLens I would recommend watching nintendocaprisuns let's play of chrono trigger. But with new zones maybe something like a kirby zone. KirbyFTW.
My brother had a 3ds and i played cave story on that. Unfortunately he lost it on a plane. Our family is prone to losing expensive things.

Family saying: "We just can't have nice things!"

Oh that explains it. Maybe we could have a beach zone with only sand and water. Think of it beach houses, boats, yachts, beach parties, high property values! It would be AWESOME!

Forget everything I said before this post and wrap your minds around this, Megaman Zone. Any geopraphy would work but there would have to be water for sprites of water themed bosses. It would be about all series's. The spawn would be the building in the intro of Megaman 2. It would be awesome.

well, if ya have seen my builds, they are mostly music themed (album covers, concept builds inspired by songs and what-not) so i beleive a music zone would be in order

A zoo zone (animal builds).

Ah forget it. It will probably remain empty or be filled with player statues. :unsure:

Makuroso! Supa Daimeshonoru Foturesu Makuroso!
Or just mecha shows in general.

With some of the members 70s, 80s, and 90s kids, we grew up on mecha shows American and Japanese alike. (hurr durrrrrr it's not a valkryie iza veritech).
Mobile Suit Gundam! Space Runway Idiom! GaoGaiGar! Macross! Space Battleship Yamato! Mazinger Z! The Big O! Neon Genesis Evangelion!
Transformers! and a whole lot of others I can't remember or haven't seen.

Back