• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11: Plans, Ideas, Discussion, Suggestions

Audi

Hi there guys.
Title says it all. Discuss your ideas and plans for building and designing Zone11 here. Keep your queries to the help desk thread here: http://t9k.me/LK
If you want to make any suggestions for what we should do next, put them here too. Please try and keep it positive; trolling is allowed, but keep it under control.

The aim is fun, keep that in mind.

Thanks,
Vorsprung
~Minister for the Zone11 Department of Urban Design~

Vorsprung said:
Please try and keep it positive; trolling is allowed, but keep it under control.

Oh no! Open season for trolling!

But seriously, I'd like to have:

- Mall

- A museum (natural history or fine art) with exhibits.

- A zoo and/or aquarium.

- Junior college or a small university

- Main Library (maybe part of the college?)

- Observatory (Optional, but there's one near my house :) )

- Mountains with some hiking paths (more of an Open Spaces issue)

- Maybe a fish hatchery by the river too.

These are all fairly big builds... but then again, Zone11 is not "small".

That's exactly what we like to hear. It would be impossible to build a zoo or aquarium or fish hatchery though, as to build animals we would make the scale out of wack.

I posted on the help desk about the possibility of featuring Zone11 (instead of Main) when it's completed.

Maybe the zoo can be the spawn...

... or a prison. :p

Maybe. That would be like a spawn jail, and although that would be funny, it would be annoying for the guests (not that I care that much :p).
So I don't think so.
But about featuring Zone11 - that sounds like a good idea. I'm going to make a dedicated spawn area then.

Well hello from sunny Rotorua New Zealand! I'm on hols, be back later tonight. We will get started with some big projects tonight!

I posted on the help desk about the possibility of featuring Zone11 (instead of Main) when it's completed.

Maybe the zoo can be the spawn...

... or a prison. :p

Zone 11 is quite large, and even if not finished, many people cant load it properly and experience severe lag. It would be a bad idea and a turn off for new guests. But I like the idea

For the Zoo I think we could just make the enclosures. Then we could get some of us to dress up in Animal skins and we can take pictures of it all.

I have a suggestion that we create some kind of magazine where we take pictures and write stories of things in Zone11. Like 'Day at the Zoo' or 'A Night at the Theatre. I also want to make funny little movies in Zone11 Film Studios.

For the Zoo I think we could just make the enclosures. Then we could get some of us to dress up in Animal skins and we can take pictures of it all.

I have a suggestion that we create some kind of magazine where we take pictures and write stories of things in Zone11. Like 'Day at the Zoo' or 'A Night at the Theatre. I also want to make funny little movies in Zone11 Film Studios.

On the Survival server, most residents of Sanctum Town have sheep skins.. :)

Lol... A zoo would work in Survival... You just round up mobs and then box them in. you could even have a Creeper zoo if you were skilled!

I think it would be a good idea to have an election for mayor every month or so. I have no idea who would count up the votes but someone could build the white house or something and people could go to places to vote. I know I'm not a zone 11 citizen but i was just looking around and had a thought.
If you did have an elected mayor, they could then decide what else the zone needed and whether anything needed taking away or tearing down

Sheder09 ;)

You could build a spa.

If you need some inspiration, i've built a nice version in cool49
(Look at my promotion thread there's the screens)

Back