Get to Know a Gamer: Quazymoodo

Which Gamer Do You Want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

moondoggy23

Welcome to another installment of Get to Know a Gamer! This week quazymoodo is being spotlighted, after having won the most votes in last weeks poll. Here is the half-giant, Disney-lover's interview:

1. Your voice is freakishly deep for someone your age, and rumors are your feet are gigantic. Are you a half-giant, and is your real name Hagrid? Of course my name is Hagrid! Isn't it obvious? My British accent should've given it away.
(DO NOT STROKE THE BEARD.)

2. Where did you come up with the idea for your name? Well, like most people it comes from an ancient, forgotten game we call "Runescape". I played for a very long time, but I when I was starting out, I was at a point where I was obsessed with Disney, where the name originally came from :/ (For those who didn't know, "Qausimodo" from The Hunchback of Notre Dame)

quazymoodo.jpg

3. What are your top 5 favorite movies? Um.... Hehe... Well, since I always have trouble with these "favorite" questions.... I'm gonna name 5 random movies that pop up in my head.

Big Lebowski
The-Big-Lebowski-Movie-poster.jpeg

Hunchback of Notre Dame
The Simpsons Movie (Doh'.)
Harry Potter
Anything BUT A Serbian Film *shudder* That still gives me nightmares.... and I only read the wiki.

4. What is your earliest gaming memory? Oh geez.... Well, there was this arcade about 45 minutes from where I am... and I went inside and saw a really, really old version of Pac-man.... Let's just say that my parents, and an employee had to drag me away when I got to Level 8.
But before that..... I learned how to play Rock, Paper, Scissors when I was 3.

Quazy2.jpg

5. Aside from Minecraft, what other games do you enjoy playing? What, you're saying there are OTHER games besides Minecraft? o_o
Hehe.... Actually, I do play some TF2, WoW ( I know, BOOOOOOOOOOO ), Mario Games , and I'm also know for my obsession for the game "Portal"... I've been local muted many a' time for breaking out into song over mumble. ._.

team-fortress-2-xbox-360-pc.jpg

6. If you could be any animal that ever existed, what would you like to be? A quagga. Nuff' said. (HALF-HORSE, HALF-ZEBRA. FUCK YEAH.)

Quazy3.jpg

7. How did you find Team9000? I found Team 9000 when I first started playing Classic Multiplayer... First day of Minecraft, I played on Opticraft (TOTAL SHITHOLE, btw. :3). Next day, Team 9000. Never went back... I found beta, joined mumble, and the rest is history. Good, Interesting History, but still history.

8. What one person in history would like to have a conversation with? Shigeru Miyamoto. Creator, Owner, and Official Co-Founder of Nintendo Corporation. Maker of Mario. Miyamoto is my role model because he created one of the most successful video game companies, if not THE most successful video game company ever...
He probably developed the awesome sauce when it was still in experimental stages .

Miyamoto.jpg

9. Are you more of a console gamer or a PC gamer? PC. By far. Nuff' Said.

10. If you had the opportunity to meld your body with any sort of cybernetic enhancement (only one enhancement per person, sorry), what would you equip yourself with and why? I'd probably give myself better hearing, because I can't hear for SHIT.

Mumble--
Everyone: BLAH BLAH BLAH
Me: WUT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU. WUT WAS THAT? WUT?

ideo_hearing.jpg

11. Think fast: coconut or pineapple and why. Coconut. I'm allergic to Pineapple.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you guys have any questions or players you'd like to see in a future GTKAG, please post them below! If you didn't get chosen this week, fret not! There will be other polls in the future you will have a chance at winning!

wooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Now im glad i didnt win cause now im glad i know all this xD.
````.jpg

That's a win. A quazy being hagrid, loving coconuts win!

(can't decide who to vote for, again!)

Hahaha awesome, can't wait for the next one!

And akamus is by far the most mysterious of those. VOTE AKAMUS

I've never heard of "Big Lebowski", by the picture...I'm completely confused!:confused:

By the way moondoggy, GTKAG is a great way to rack up those likes!;)

Back