Get to Know a Gamer: Quazymoodo

Which Gamer Do You Want to "Get to Know?"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmm...the poll closes in basically a day and there aren;t nearly as many votes as I had anticipated. Is everyone afraid they may make three of these guys angry for not voting for them? I think they may be angrier at you for not voting at all.

Hmm...the poll closes in basically a day and there aren;t nearly as many votes as I had anticipated. Is everyone afraid they may make three of these guys angry for not voting for them? I think they may be angrier at you for not voting at all.

Like ':fuuu:if you no vote fer me, I ban u!' or summin'? :doy:

lol, this thought went though my head as well, lmao.

I am still a huge fan of these by far. I love getting to know all of you just that little bit more through these.

I went with akamus for my vote but it was a tough call between him and kagato, but I ended up going with akamus because I rolled through the ranks with him when I got here initially, I still remember building random stuff with him when we were both still guest ranked and the server was just in its early days, fantastic times, that have kept me around these 9 months.

kingjok3r said:
I just listen on mumble.. too lazy to talk using my mic lol
but that mainly happens in minor where some of the people have no respect for others and just cut em off. where as in the game rooms, the grown ups have respect for one another ;)

Immaturity and respect are two very different things. Think about it.

I have to agree. I always hated when someone drops in the room and immediately starts talking over everyone about dumb off subject crap.

What about the other hundreds of builders out there that haven't had a chance? Like Zerobit4, Chibamasato, or madcart?

^^^^^
THIS.

:megusta:

I don´t care for right nao, I don´t really have the time since I don´t have an internet connection for sure yet. :D buuuuuuuuuuut.... in teh footure, moar Tacos plox. Preeeety plox. :p :D

Involving moar people who are new to the place should happen. People like Casham, ConroD, Wooty ( *AHEM* Wooty) and others who have been around for a while are not really people to ask, cause we know alot about them from Mumble, Forum Posts, and Gaming. I´m not saying we SHOULDN´T do it. Just focus on new exciting people.

AND!

Vincent´s Signature made me LOL. For reals.
L-O-L

:D

P.S: Quazy. Get a freaking better mic or turn up your mic volume. I cant hear you for sh*t. And you can´t hear us for sh*t. Turn up your motha f***ing headphones/speakers/whatever TO THE MAX. For reals. Use :hax: if you have to. I swear... Disney lovers these days...

Vorsprung said:
And asking for a GTKAG is like asking for a permoat. Not gonna happen.
Can I haz permoate to epic pwease? :3 i wont build penisses, I pinky-swear!

What about the hundreds of people who aren't builder on classic because they don't like it?

Yeah I know, I hate classic. Nothing but a boring, grief-fest. People say "Ooooh you just have to get promoted". It is a fucking tedious process to get promoted (plus you have to build a ton of awesome stuff, which sucks), and even after your promoted, the game is still boring.

Beta is better in every single way. That is just my opinion though.

Yeah I know, I hate classic. Nothing but a boring, grief-fest. People say "Ooooh you just have to get promoted". It is a fucking tedious process to get promoted (plus you have to build a ton of awesome stuff, which sucks), and even after your promoted, the game is still boring.

Beta is better in every single way. That is just my opinion though.
Geeeeeeeeeeet out of here

My experience is I built 11 or 12 giant and detailed buildings and pixel art before I got promoted to cool.

Then my girlfriend gets on, builds a stupid looking pink house thing that took her 30 minutes and she got promoted right away....

That is when I said F this I am going to beta. It seems like every time a female gets on this game half the people go apeshit like they they were born on some desert island and have never seen a girl before in their lives.

That is just my opinion though.

I recall that on a server I moderate on, practically everyone who asks how to build are griefers...

I have very little presence on Classic any more because of severe lag, and boredom.
I spend my time on Beta nowadays. And on the forums. I am quite prolific on the forums.
But don't rag on Classic. I do wish that Beta was more in the limelight, but let's not have a bitch complaining who gets what attention.

Doggy said we'll all get a go. There are many Beta players I'd like to know better. Perhaps next time round we can have Beta players in the poll?

What about the hundreds of people who aren't builder on classic because they don't like it?

I had a poll once with non-Minecraft T9Kers (granted, they've each played some, but they're either inactive on minecraft now, or rarely play). Keep in mind this is only the 9th installment, so I've had about 35 people in the polls (I know I've had rsmv in there twice, lucky punk :cool: ). Everyone will get a shot, there is a method to my madness.

I had a poll once with non-Minecraft T9Kers (granted, they've each played some, but they're either inactive on minecraft now, or rarely play). Keep in mind this is only the 9th installment, so I've had about 35 people in the polls (I know I've had rsmv in there twice, lucky punk :cool: ). Everyone will get a shot, there is a method to my madness.

Genius and madness are 2 sides of the same kind, your in between at the moment.

Back