• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006 hosts-T9K Spleef Game---OR NOT???

Should this be held?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
guys, u want to be entereed? we are only accepting the first 3 people who show up here and comment there teams! so hurry up find partners and name them here, if ur the first one of the lucky 3's u will be taking a place in the tournament. we only need 3 more teams so please comment here your team members if u want to be in it, and teams can only have 2 people in them!
Dont listen to killz, he is wrong

Jonocacher skybooth, waiting for approval.
screenshot_20110604133726.png

<SIGN UP NOW! SIGN UP YOUR TEAMS! RULES: TEAM NAME NOT MORE THAN 10 WORDS. 2 MEMBERS ON EACH TEAM! BE QUICK! ONLY 8 TEAMS ONLY!
1st team: Jonocacher players: Jono_the_man and cacher97
2nd team: PuReKiLlz players: pure2k12 and killz1996>

GUESTS WILL BE ABLE TO SIT IN STANDS
Hi everyone, this is Kc006. I've been wondering, how about a spleef game for people? Here are the details I thought of:
-Where shall it be held?(Perq's stadium I suppose.)<BUT WAIT, ITS IN COOL, WILL GUESTS BE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE?> It will be held in Cool38. The left of Spawn.
-Prizes?(MC Beta, I will buy it.)
-1 on 1 or what(2 vs 2)
-Permission to do so?(Hope admins approve)
-When?(Summer holidays, pick a day and time, people) <I know you all live in crazy time zones.>
-Judges?(Me and other people)
-Will there be a video?(Yes, there will be a video recording the WHOLE game. Maybe commentary, maybe)
-Any more suggestions/things to think of?(Leave stuff below)
-IMPORTANT THE MATCH IS BEST OUT OF 3
I hope admin will read this.
Also, there will be 8 teams of 2 only.
After this is approved, I still need time to think about it.
Cheers,
Kc006
BUY YOUR SKYBOOTHS NOW! 9 TAKEN.13 LEFT. ASK ONLY ME FOR A SKYBOOTH. UNREGISTERED SKYBOOTH WILL BE DELETED.
Aha! The spleef stadium is 90% complete! Once I finish my exams and the holidays started, the match will possibly start.

View attachment 41220
View attachment 41221 View attachment 41222

Kc006 I think you need to update the photos

Back