• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Kc006 hosts-T9K Spleef Game---OR NOT???

Should this be held?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 76.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Maybe so.

Votes: 10 16.7%

• Total voters
Killz you also sold a skybox to vibes without my permit . I will let vibes have 1. Why did you grief and sell without permit? Explain.

Everyone we got only 4 people. We have 2 choices. 1.no more 2 vs 2 , 1 on 1. Only the winner will receive beta. 2. Ask more pol to participate. Cool rank above. It will be more complicated
Guys think about it

Everyone we got only 4 people. We have 2 choices. 1.no more 2 vs 2 , 1 on 1. Only the winner will receive beta. 2. Ask more pol to participate. Cool rank above. It will be more complicated
Guys think about it
Alright, I'll try to spread the word!

Kc I was playing with this guy, we were playing spleef and then he started setting spawns,, so i decided to make holes. I was going to repair them i didnt have any wrong intentions, my computer shut down on me. it always does.. -.- ask zero its happened more then once, i was going to repair them, u should have i was going to . i wasnt trying to greif or anything. alright?

UPDATE - this will not be held in summer this will be held sometime after this wednesday, we will let you know with all details!

damn.
guys. we need people who come on daily, and who we can trust on to show up
we have found people we havent seen since day 1, i dunno man we should get people we can trust with time. because most of them wont show up!

No there's no such thing as a community chest (to what I am aware of) he just seemed to be asking wether you were really willing to use your own money.

I DIDNT EVEN KNOW! HOORAY FOR 100th POST :D

Back