• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A snowy wonderland

im gonna be redoing the initial thread + updating tht extremely old pic. Those will be done once i fix my "broken" client.

Hey pyro, THIS is the type of advertising our town needs! I was thinking of asking permission to plant a sign in front of the spawn tower advertising the town. P.S is the flooring and walling finished in the new section of town?

I think we need to also advertize on the forums. Maybe a signature everyone in town wears on the forums. Have a Picture of a Landmark, and put "Woodkeep" on it in a fancy font. or something like that. or, "a proud member of Woodkeep" and have the "a proud member of" in the top left, in semi-small font. then "Woodkeep" in bottom right in large font. I need screenshots and someone to edit the screenshots and add the text.

I think we need to also advertize on the forums. Maybe a signature everyone in town wears on the forums. Have a Picture of a Landmark, and put "Woodkeep" on it in a fancy font. or something like that. or, "a proud member of Woodkeep" and have the "a proud member of" in the top left, in semi-small font. then "Woodkeep" in bottom right in large font. I need screenshots and someone to edit the screenshots and add the text.
That sounds like a great ideal.

Really? There's no REAL best town, and even if you do try to "compare towns", you should type /town money. -_- Please don't try to make other people feel bad. Its a game.

Really? There's no REAL best town, and even if you do try to "compare towns", you should type /town money. -_- Please don't try to make other people feel bad. Its a game.
/town money doesnt matter for anything. with people constantly streaming into the city, we constantly spend money to keep up with expansion.
our new government system should keep money coming in more steadily. As for the 3 posts, this is the main thread, we have another thread for "town chat" (just like sanctum has) and an application thread, so you can apply to join the city.

-Pyrofiredelta
Mayor

Back