• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban request: Marioman543216 [xray]

It took you three days to realise?
Also you say that you did not want to hurt the server and yet in "Marioman xray mod4.png" you said that as you got closer to the diamonds they would disappear? So how would you find these diamonds then ?

Hello,
Marioman543216 has clearly been using x-ray mods/texture packs which he admits to (see pictures below). It is clear he has not look at the rules properly, and so I believe he should be banned.
Ok so heres what had happend..
So I was kinda bored of torches so I Remembered I had a mod that only shed x2 Light which didn't have any effect. But then I remembered about the Xray Mod Blockout so I wanted to test it to just see if it didn't work for people who had Mods But I didn't want to have any diamonds I didn't want to have any harm done to the server I know it was a bad mistake. I have Read The rules but I uninstalled it the next 3 days after the light mod never worked.. (It only shed alittle light as much as one lava each 12 blocks so I didn't like it so I uninstalled it and went back to torches but I get that No MODS are allowed on T9K I am very sorry This will never happen again but any admin who wants me to be banned...

This may be my last day on survival/Classic Sorry...... -Marioman543216

LOL what I meant was - he told us it was an xray mod and not Orebfuscator.
picarddoublefacepalm.jpg

It took you three days to realise?
Also you say that you did not want to hurt the server and yet in "Marioman xray mod4.png" you said that as you got closer to the diamonds they would disappear? So how would you find these diamonds then ?

IT IS SO CLEAR YOU HAVE BEEN USING XRAY MODS DELIBERATELY ^

How did you actually FIND the Diamonds? And why were you looking with an XRAY MOD?
Since it's clear you didn't read his explaination AT ALL, he installed a mod pack that would make dark areas appear bright, so he would not have to use torches. This however also came with an x-ray mod, which he did not intend to actually use, BUT, he wanted to see if the server's Orebfuscator mod would mess up blocks for him by just having the mod, even if he did not intend to use it.

Marioman is a trusted member of this community, and he knows the rules well, given his tenureship here. He did admit that he did indeed used the X-ray mod on the server, however he also vehemently apologized and made it clear that he was not using it to gain an unfair advantage on the server. Although it is not my call at all as I am not a survival admin I do not feel that a permanent ban is necessary for this particular infraction.

I have, also he confessed at the beginning of the article.
How did you actually FIND the Diamonds? And why were you looking with an XRAY MOD?
You can actually answer me lollll

The edit button is there for a reason. Use it. Seriously. You can also hit reply multiple times on different posts to add them to your reply.

First,use the edit button.Don't spam the damned thread with posts.
Second,I will happily send this thread to Woot so he can end this shit.Also,Mario is very trusted memeber and i've never even damn heard of you.We would rather take the word of a friend then some random person yelling about him.Also,what Ozzinator said is true,it blocks in out completly so there is certenly so reason to make a thread about it.

Back