Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

Melexiious

-During the day, everyone can post whatever accusations they like.

-Votes must take the form "VOTE:[playername]". This rule is not here to make things difficult for you, it is here so when I declare someone lynched and they flip town, the hammerer can't say "but I was just considering/think out loud about voting them", or whatever other lame excuses you have.

-If you wish to retract a vote, post "UNVOTE", once again to avoid arguments about the poster's intentions. It is not required that you unvote between votes, but it does keep errors down in my votecounts.

-If you do not wish to lynch, post "NO LYNCH". You can unvote this as per normal. The mafia can also choose not to night kill.

-Townies are not to talk about this game outside of the replies to this thread. The Mafia is not to talk about this game outside of comments on this thread, with the exception of inboxing me his/her kill target. Main jist is no talking about it outside this thread.

-If a player goes for three days without commenting, they will receive a warning. If they do not post within a day of their warning, they will be replaced if possible. This should not happen, as I've chosen players partly on their ability to not ruin games in such a manner. This rule may be waived if you notify my of your absence in advance.

-Do NOT quote any Mod inboxes. That's not cool.

-You can't post after you're dead. Dead people don't talk. It's amazing how many people don't realise this.

-Don't do anything that you think would make me force-replace or modkill you. Just because it's not in the rules, doesn't mean it's not against the rules. Essentially, don't be a douche.[/center]

Note, if you have a role, you'll receive a convo saying Beeses T9K Mafia 1:[ROLE]
If you don't receive such conversations, you'll be a townie.

With the addition of Role Blocker, Mafia will have to choose who commits the kill, in case the RB chooses them. Mafia will also elect a Godfather (Check first link in link spoiler), You don't have to do this instantly or even at all, but it is very good (and advised) to do so ASAP.

CURRENT ROLES

Unnamed Mafia Gang 1 - 4 People
Unnamed Mafia Gang 2 - 4 People
Cop - 1 Person
Doctor - 2 People
Role Blocker - 1 Person
Town - 10 People
Mason - 4 People
Serial Killer - 1 Person​

If unsure about what role you have, send me a convo and I'll tell you specifically.

Text = Alive
Text = Dead
Text = Missing without Reason (issued when inactive for 3 days, will receive prod)
Text = Missing with Reason
Text = Mafia

PLAYERS

_Joostb
bbgunshot
cacher97
clawstrider
Creeper
ConroD
DANIELb217
Downed_Foes
DutchCheese
Godliberator
ienjoywaffles
im3nuron
karmahurts
katphish
Magic for Dummies
Mcfar45
Mini_Cacti
moondoggy23
Patchouli
Projecto
Skryter
Squeebz
ThaProfessor
that_taco_guy
TheNinjaDavid
Vincent2128
Vorsprung
ZEROBIT4​

Oh PS, here are some don't's that you can be mod killed for if you keep doing them after several warnings

-DO NOT USE EVIDENCE FROM THE OLD GAME TO LYNCH PEOPLE IN THIS ONE[/list]
-DO NOT USE THE CAUSE OF DEATH FOR A REASON FOR LYNCH, THEY WILL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE PERSON WHO COMMITTED THE KILL
-DO NOT NOT HAVE FUN

Now here's how it happened.

Ahoy there! You're all people who needed a new town to settle down in, you found this run down little village with the words "wo-t--il-e" rubbed off the welcome board for the town, you decide to call it Wootsville! You all search the houses and you all choose your own house to sleep in, but before you all rest you gather in the town hall, apparently there has been rumour of Mafia in our town! and it hasn't even been an hour! What bad luck....

Never mind! Get to talking!

Wait what? Use cause of death as a reason for lynch? Or does this have to do with the previous game?

Wait what? Use cause of death as a reason for lynch? Or does this have to do with the previous game?
For example, one of the kill descriptions last game was 'their house was burnt to the ground'. People thus assumed it was me... That's what we want to avoid. The kill description means nothing.
Savvy?

Lets say when I invent a death for someone being killed, for example say fire. You cannot say it was Vorsprung because he is famous for being pyro.

EDIT: Or what he just said.

Ok that makes sense now.
Let the games...BEGIN!
Vote: ZEROBIT
Curse you evil scum at the end of the alphabet!

Hello and greetings. I chose the house with the least windows because I'm paranoid.

*loads shotgun and hides in basement*

I chose the villa with the most hedges because I'm paranoid.

*loads shotgun and hides in bushes plays TF2 waiting for a reply*

I choose the house with the thickest walls because I am paranoid and because it's good insulation!

*loads double-barreled shotgun and hides in bathroom*

I will allow it.
Does that not break the rule of
Beese said:
-Don't do anything that you think would make me force-replace or modkill you. Just because it's not in the rules, doesn't mean it's not against the rules. Essentially, don't be a douche.

It was merely a suggestion!!

or was it???

All I can say is.. it might be a good idea to deliver 32 kilos of Potassium Nitrate to my front doorstep within 37 hours.

but you didn't hear that from me
That sounded genuinely scummy, I'm getting worried.

I don't like me...wait what?
Wat wa? It was a general statement referring to most peoples reaction to the first time playing this game. It was also an attempt to be clever and witty as to gain likes because I'm a selfish son of a... :p

Now now.. You're just giving yourself an excuse to be killed. If there was a smart mafia member out there, they would kill you, Vincent, therefore putting suspicion on me, Projecto, to create a scapegoat and divert attention.
But that doesn't include the theory that you're mafia in the first place...

Back