Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

Still remaining with a No-Lynch, Although Projecto's behaviour may be weird and sporadic, it's way to early in the game to assume someone is in the mafia.

Well all I've managed to do is make myself a target.. Blast.

I guess I've had just about enough fun for today.

VOTE CHANGE: NO LYNCH

Question for the Swaggmeister: Are we treating a "NO LYNCH" as an uncounted vote, as in even if the majority of people vote "NO LYNCH" the person with the most votes will still be lynched?
No Lynch is considered it's own poll, if 4 people vote person A and 3 People vote Person B and the rest Vote No Lynch, No Lynch wins.

Projecto seems to be the town suicidal freak here. You guys better strap that boy to a chair or sumthing'. Kid's crazy.

(Yeah, I know, I'm not in this game, sowwy for teh comment :3)

I don't care about counting them up, all I know it's a NO LYNCH, obviously.

Get the hell to sleep you filthy earth scum.

Next person to post during this night gets one warning!

3 Warnings = The wrath of the
ban_hammer.jpg

Amazing, you just happened to enter this town on an unusually long winter solstice, It was probably the brits, those craft chavistans. Anywho you treturn to the town hall and you find that 3 of you are missing, DANIELb217 Mini_Cacti and Vorsprung. Firstly you walk over to DANIEL's house and you find it in a state less than desirable. It was slightly exploded... and by slightly exploded I mean extreemly exploded... How did they set of a bomb without waking up people?
Pfft, must be aliens.

Anyway, You take his corpse and check out Cactis House. Good thing it was slightly less exploded than the last house, but when you send someone into the house you find him encrusted with knifes, each on with "Trust" written on them, this must have been some crazy motherfucka.

You take Mini_Cactis body and check out Vorsprungs house, unlucky for him it seemed time and space was ripped and his entire house was destoryed, leaving a empty hole in the ground
"Shame" Taco said looking over the edge.
"I know" Vorsprung said sitting next to him, ya'll look at him wondering how he lived.
"What? I went out to see if I could aquire more gimp suits for my collection?" Vorsprung said, somehow posing with a new hat, as if he was in a caption. They all shrugged it off and walked back to the town hall, ya'll start talking about who the mafia might be, or even if a mafia member has been killed and bury your dead.

Also, I wont reviel role on death in this game, Now... get to posting...unless you're dead... then don't post.

Mafia Killed DANIELb217
Mafia Attacked Vorsprung, saved by Doctor.
Killer Killed Mini_Cacti

Back