Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

I do find it odd that projecto voted for himself and then didn't die. I thought at least the serial killer would have made their move on him, unless HE is the serial killer, or in the mafia like others have said. It certainly was a clever move by the mafia not to kill projecto is he is a towny so that the rest of us will sit here and accuse him and then lynch him, it would wind up being a waste...

VOTE: PROJECTO

Ooookay.... everyone chose projecto eh?
There are no evidence though to say that he's mafia...however, knowing from the last game I would say no lynch will get us all to our doom
saying that I would vote for
VOTE: PROJECTO
Sorry man but if we didn't act quickly we would be next

projecto seems to be dangerous, so...
VOTE: Projecto

and daayyuum, glad you're still alive Vorsprung, this town needs it's pyro ^^
r.i.p. daniel and cacti ;(

Oh you youths and your acronyms. It's like not typing a few extra letters really save you that much more time. :D

I got my eye on Taco.

How can you not know who not to vote for yet? If you were a smart mafia you'd realise now that Projecto is doomed and just voted in for him so to blend with the rest of us. Too late to change that now.

If Projecto isn't mafia, i'll let suspicion slide.

I got my eye on Taco.

How can you not know who not to vote for yet? If you were a smart mafia you'd realise now that Projecto is doomed and just voted in for him so to blend with the rest of us. Too late to change that now.

But... but... why? ;w;

I got my eye on Taco.

You really are a paranoid guy, aren't you?

Beese, we need a vote count of sorts. (Put the people who voted for a person in chronological order too, that'd be helpful.)

I'm gathering suspicion on everybody who voted Projecto after Skryter. Any one of these people could easily be mafia/cereal killers voting with the crowd to avoid detection.

I got my eye on Taco. How can you not know who not to vote for yet?
Projecto is doomed and just voted in for him so to blend with the rest of us.
Double contradiction? Taco doesn't know who to vote for yet but voted for Projecto to blend in? :s
Also taco didn't vote for Projecto.

My analysis of Projecto self-voting:
1. Self-voting is not beneficial to town. One town player can be the difference between town win and horrible town massacre.
2. Self-voting as mafia makes no sense because Projecto did it before anybody truly voted him with a reason. It's like hammering a nail in your own coffin.
3. Self-voting as serial killer makes some sense.

Conclusion: Projecto is a serial killer who doesn't want to play serial killer.

Back