Goodbye T9K

ugh,,, NO! jns we was buddies :) now your leaving ;(, i remember all the builders from when i was a builder...

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and
Silent_power :D i will miss you bud <3

We all hung out together like a family :) it was nice :D
What about me? You don't remember me? ;(

ugh,,, NO! jns we was buddies :) now your leaving ;(, i remember all the builders from when i was a builder...

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and

still builder

Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
yuvinator
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
Silent_power

Yes I will be leaving team9000. I have been here for over 1 year now and shared great times with everyone but I now have other things that are more important than T9K.

I am not leaving because someone pissed me off or because of anything bad. I have just decided its time to move on.
I might still come on mumble every few weeks or so and see whats going on but that will be pretty much it.

Jns112 Signing Off.
*sigh* miss you.......*brohoof*

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and

hecticrapidz still active and he was engineer now :confused:

Yes I will be leaving team9000. I have been here for over 1 year now and shared great times with everyone but I now have other things that are more important than T9K.

I am not leaving because someone pissed me off or because of anything bad. I have just decided its time to move on.
I might still come on mumble every few weeks or so and see whats going on but that will be pretty much it.

Jns112 Signing Off.
Goodbye jns, fellow Sprite builder... your Rainbow Dash sprite shall always remain in Zone16, even after you have left... cya dude.

Regarding your avatar:

Aww man... I come back for the first time in what seems like a year and hop on the forums and see this... I'll be sad to see you go dude, but good luck.

Knowing me ill get homesick and return in 6 - 7 months or so. But until then goodbye everypony!

You
pure2k12
Kris19642
lagboss
squirley_guy
maesterbuffalo
oozinator
yuvinator
hecticrapidz
parcelface
adrian271
marbler166
pasaria
and

wha..wha..what about me? :foreveralone:
Anyways cya jns. Good luck with your future plans :D hope we will still talk every now and again.

Back