Hi...I'm Ellie.:3

Let's get frisky, the stench is unbelieveable.

In other words, welcome! I trust everything's cresent fresh? No? Then we still have a problem.

M'name's Vorsprung, and let me just say, you've made the right choice comin' here.
Why? Two words. Vor-sprung. Technically, that's one, but hey, more fun.
But in all non-seriousness, this place is great, and I wholeheartedly usher you into this club. If you're British, then that's jolly good, as I can procure whimsical speech patterns that parody that of what most people assume Britons to be. Spiffing! Also, ConroD's a chav, so get'cha Burberry on.
It's a 2-fer-1 sale! More, in fact; we've got some beautiful '09 Forum Chablis with a lovely fragrant aftertaste. Also, ponies. They make you puke and bleed internally. TOTALLY WORTH IT.

And don't worry about me, as I'm our resident trolling BAMF. So, need I say more?
Survival and shit! Party on!
This is my most random welcome yet, and it's fucking rad.
Enjy-oooy yourself!

o.o

Let's get frisky, the stench is unbelieveable.

In other words, welcome! I trust everything's cresent fresh? No? Then we still have a problem.

M'name's Vorsprung, and let me just say, you've made the right choice comin' here.
Why? Two words. Vor-sprung. Technically, that's one, but hey, more fun.
But in all non-seriousness, this place is great, and I wholeheartedly usher you into this club. If you're British, then that's jolly good, as I can procure whimsical speech patterns that parody that of what most people assume Britons to be. Spiffing! Also, ConroD's a chav, so get'cha Burberry on.
It's a 2-fer-1 sale! More, in fact; we've got some beautiful '09 Forum Chablis with a lovely fragrant aftertaste. Also, ponies. They make you puke and bleed internally. TOTALLY WORTH IT.

And don't worry about me, as I'm our resident trolling BAMF. So, need I say more?
Survival and shit! Party on!
This is my most random welcome yet, and it's fucking rad.
Enjy-oooy yourself!
So why yer name's Vorsprung again?

Why hello there ^-^

Hello, my name is Downed_Foes, and I will be your server for today. If I could show you the main dish, the minecraft classic, you will find a wide variety of classic related threads.
For out appetizer, we have a blend of both randomness and introductions, such as this one.
And finally, for our desert, I would recommend the MLP: FIM thread, as you will find a huge acceptance :)

But seriously, welcome. And FYI, you can have multiple quotes :p

And do I know you from somewhere? you look familiar. Do you happen to live in the toronto area?

nah this place

map_of_wales.jpg

Back