I hate periods

Yeah, f*** periods!

8050-004-55077BBF.jpg

I want all my dinosaurs in the same time and place!

ummmm.... ummmm.... Why am I even looking at this.... On a side note: Periods =/= Pregnant (usually) which is always a win in my book unless getting a chick knocked up is your flavor (and by that I mean when protection fails or there is a mass recall on birth control pills *cough cough*)

ummmm.... ummmm.... Why am I even looking at this.... On a side note: Periods =/= Pregnant (usually) which is always a win in my book unless getting a chick knocked up is your flavor (and by that I mean when protection fails or there is a mass recall on birth control pills *cough cough*)
lol.

Bio suit head only.jpg

As a female, I hate the biological kind as well. If your girl is as full of hate for them as I am, tell her to ask her doctor about different/newer types of birth control, or the ability to skip the week of sugar pills if using that form. In some cases, a woman can get away with fewer of these inconvenient weeks. Like only have a period every 3 months or so, instead of every month. It's the new math. Ask your doctor!

And yes, this was a totally serious, informative, post. Shock. I know.

As a female, I hate the biological kind as well. If your girl is as full of hate for them as I am, tell her to ask her doctor about different/newer types of birth control, or the ability to skip the week of sugar pills if using that form. In some cases, a woman can get away with fewer of these inconvenient weeks. Like only have a period every 3 months or so, instead of every month. It's the new math. Ask your doctor!

And yes, this was a totally serious, informative, post. Shock. I know.
Yeah I know about that, it's weird when girls naturally only get it like once a month it's all like waits, waits, waits..next month. waitwhut?

also cong-a-rats on taking me seriously!

What's weird is that when u get a bunch of girls living under the same roof, their periods start to synchronize.

7nTnr.png

Back