• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JerzeyLegend & Friends Present.... Build Contest III [Now with a Theme]

Well, its the weekend, so no reason you can't dedicate more time to doing it. Then again, Streak took a whole week to do his. However, most people are distracted during the week with school, exams, work, etc.

I will do a poll on the next contest to see if people prefer a week.

Also there is only 1 prize right now. Get more people and increase the number of prizes. For every 10 people I will add 1 minecraft beta code.

I will do a poll on the next contest to see if people prefer a week.
Get more people and increase the number of prizes. For every 10 people I will add 1 minecraft beta code.
M'kay. I actually have Student Led Conferences to prepare for during the weekend as well, you see...Of course, after that then there's nothing else significant in my school year. Lots more time to spend playing Minecraft, winning Beta through Classic builds etc.

I meant the contest should start during that time period xD. The actual contest should only be about a week or even less, but the longer time you get the more epic the projects get :D

I realized it was Friday(in our timezone) and I was like OMG I forgot the Beta Build Contest!
I quickly checked the time in EST... Relief.... :keyboard:
There's only 1 Beta Code, so I need to win this!

I prefer the weekdays because I don't have classes. It's our summer vacation.
I have more time to build. Well, I prefer weekdays until school days have started... :D

Good Luck Guys!

So... has it started? Nobody I asked online knows, and theres no '/j contest' world... What should I do?

I can't participate in the contest. I just got minecraft Beta yesterday.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IIIIIIIIIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE MMMMMMMMMINECRAFT BETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, plz leave me out of the contest. Thanks and good luck!

Back