• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

JerzeyLegend & Friends Present.... Build Contest III [Now with a Theme]

Ok, just found out my dad'll be buying me Minecraft Beta next month!

Cancel me from the contest Jerzey. My sprite turned out way too large for me to finish anytime soon, in the end.

Lmao. I'm starting my build today, so I have to finish the whole of Viridian Forest in one day... It's probably not going to happen.. :/

I need to let you know that I am having serious internet difficulties, disconnecting every 10 seconds and unable to connect. I can't connect to Minecraft at all now. I may be unable to complete my Hyrule Castle for the contest, I'd like you to consider my issue if it ends up incomplete.
Thank you
EDIT: Disregard, see next post

Hey again, please disregard my previous post as I HAVE been able to finish my entry.
Thank you and good luck to all contestants.

Lmao. I'm starting my build today, so I have to finish the whole of Viridian Forest in one day... It's probably not going to happen.. :/
It happened...
---
I don't know if my build is worthy enough...
I really want that Beta before classes start... :D

kingjok3r-png.37769

If this wins... I'm gonna build it next contest... :facepalm:
Well, I understand KingJok3r doesn't have time... He wasn't even trying... :D

Hey, don't laugh at my build.. And yea, had to rush.. that wooden thing that says pong was meant to be a Pong Console.. But I had no time to do it.

Back