Just Cause 2 MP Beta

Bah, if I knew it was going to have multiplayer I would have gotten it during the summer sale.

Bah, if I knew it was going to have multiplayer I would have gotten it during the summer sale.
Even if you didn't get it during the sale the game itself is well worth the 20$.

I bought it for xbox and again for pc it is so worth it. Also, the game alone without the mutliplayer is still a amazing game.

Still haven't launched this game after getting it during the sale, dammit Steam >.>

For anyone who missed it during the summer sale, the entire Just Cause series is now available on Steam for 75% off until August 27. If you're interested in playing with T9k once multiplayer is released, now is a good time to buy!

For anyone who missed it during the summer sale, the entire Just Cause series is now available on Steam for 75% off until August 27. If you're interested in playing with T9k once multiplayer is released, now is a good time to buy!
Not only this, but beta will be back up again this weekend for a full 48 hours!!!
(so far it's been every 2 weekends)

My name is Boloooo Santoooosssiiii
Ai am the leayder of a revloleutionary clayn nowl as teh Reypears

BOOOLOOO SANTOOOOOOOSSSIIIISISISI

I'm pumped

My name is Boloooo Santoooosssiiii
Ai am the leayder of a revloleutionary clayn nowl as teh Reypears

BOOOLOOO SANTOOOOOOOSSSIIIISISISI

I'm pumped
Haven't done the campaign in like 2 years but my god I forgot just how amazing the dialogue is in this game.

I can just verify that jc-mp is FUCKING AMAZING. It's a very close second favourite game after tf2. And that is saying a lot coming from me.
Everyone get it now.

They MP beta went back up on 4/20. That shit should have been on the front page man! THE FRONT PAGE!

EDIT: Also, the best thing to do is, find a large plane, crash it into the mile high club and see how many people you can kill with your explosion. I crashed a large C-130 looking plane and took out 4 people.

Back