Licky Lick

Gia will do all of your licky avatars eventually, just be patient <3 She may be busy and can't make them at the moment <3
That bitch keeps saying she'll get working on mine but it never gets done!

(Just kidding Gia, I wub you <3)

I am just busy. >_<

What a lie!

no but honestly making animated stuff or "gifs" do take time and then getting stuck on something dosent really make it easier, then i wont even mention about personal matters (or things like that)

you get my meaning right?
like... _Rom was not built in one day._

_Laborare omnia vincit_
( "Arbete besegrar allt" )

What a lie!

no but honestly making animated stuff or "gifs" do take time and then getting stuck on something dosent really make it easier, then i wont even mention about personal matters (or things like that)

you get my meaning right?
like... _Rom was not built in one day._

_Laborare omnia vincit_
( "Arbete besegrar allt" )

Actually, I am stuck on Jns's Lick Icon. That's why it's taking a bit long. Even Moleman's Licky, Moles are hard to make. :3 And I have been stressed out for months already about stuff..

Actually, I am stuck on Jns's Lick Icon. That's why it's taking a bit long. Even Moleman's Licky, Moles are hard to make. :3 And I have been stressed out for months already about stuff..
I'm sure anorexic cats in bikinis aren't had to make. Stupid bitch....

Lol juuuust kidding. (thousands of hugs <3)

We need to learn to be patient humans. I myself would take time to make a gif for i have ANOTHER life out of virtual shenanigans. :p

Umm, if this is still going I would like one if possible. Reference image is below.

th.jpg

On how fast I am actually doing the Lick Icons, I think you would get yours after 10 years.

> Have 10 years worth of lick icons to make
> Go to college for 4 years
> Meet a smart, nice guy during that time
> Have a baby with him immediately after graduation
> Raise your kid to be a graphics whiz at 5 years old
> Have your kid continue your work
> If you did it right, you just saved a year.

Back