Licky Lick

Anyone find it odd that Ben was the first one to realize his double-entendre after nearly 2 whole days?

Wow, we really took our minds out of the gutter.

Final.gif

Done! Hope you guys like it.. <3

Dad Approves? :alien:

Camevil is the well-groomed, polite young man from an affluent family that gets along well with me, to which I hope you would be betrothed. Basically he's the son I never had.

However, there's always that "bad boy" you keep seeing, who I absolutely despise. I don't know what you see in him.

*Now casting "bad boy" character*

/derail

Going to do: (MAYBE going to do)

Daboredgamer
David
Shepettan_Pride
Rileyper
Molemanmike
Marioman543216
Jimcool
Fox_News
DutchCheese
ChibaMasato
Camevil
Bobtheawesomeone
Bhamwildcar
BenTheWis
BabyBacon
3vans
Vorsprung
Downed_Foes
Zachshadey

Will Fix:

Nordiclovepotion

If I missed your name please tell me. I am sorry about the wait, I will try to finish everything already. If it has been already so long like months or weeks message me because I might have forgotten it already. Thank you.

The pictures I will base it from: (If your picture is not there then please just tell me where you posted it or just post it again or tell me the name.)

View attachment 131298 View attachment 131299 View attachment 131300 View attachment 131301 View attachment 131302 View attachment 131303 View attachment 131304 View attachment 131305 View attachment 131306

If your picture is there it is more likely for me to finish it earlier then the ones whose pictures I don't have.
A bit late but here is an image xD

cobalt_by_d1sc0_rd-d5h44vs.png

Camevil is the well-groomed, polite young man from an affluent family that gets along well with me, to which I hope you would be betrothed. Basically he's the son I never had.

However, there's always that "bad boy" you keep seeing, who I absolutely despise. I don't know what you see in him.

*Now casting "bad boy" character*

/derail

Wait what? "Bad Boy"?

Back