• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Ascension

I am Brian, aka Lex.

I am a friend of Daydreaming and she introduced me to this minecraft community. I am willing to help and learn if I am allowed access. I will learn quickly and become a valuable member of your community and will follow all rules if this application is approved.
approved.png

Hey so I'm fairly known around t9k, currently a member of Lufenia, and am thinking about branching out to Ascension in the future. Many of people know me from the classic side of t9k back when WoM was really popular, but since it's tapered of I started playing more on the server. I was ranked builder over on the classic and have many skills I can put to use. If you want any references or people to vouch for me let me know... I'm sure I can find some people that will/would.

Hello there members of Ascension,
I am Pyrhos, Timelord of T9K
I am a member of Lufenia and would like to join your town so that I can be with some pretty awesome builders and try to perfect my building skills. I think alot of people here know me, and if they dont, well thats ok too. I have been a member of T9K for over a year now. I 100% understand the policy of taking blocks too/fro, and I assure you I will not do it except for my own inventory of basic stuff I gathered myself, not the towns stuff. I think I can bring some good things, like being a source of optimism, friendly guy, and above average builder

Hey so I'm fairly known around t9k, currently a member of Lufenia, and am thinking about branching out to Ascension in the future. Many of people know me from the classic side of t9k back when WoM was really popular, but since it's tapered of I started playing more on the server. I was ranked builder over on the classic and have many skills I can put to use. If you want any references or people to vouch for me let me know... I'm sure I can find some people that will/would.
3854255-597116-pending-rubber-stamp.jpg

I am a member of Lufenia and would like to join your town so that I can be with some pretty awesome builders and try to perfect my building skills. I think alot of people here know me, and if they dont, well thats ok too. I have been a member of T9K for over a year now. I 100% understand the policy of taking blocks too/fro, and I assure you I will not do it except for my own inventory of basic stuff I gathered myself, not the towns stuff. I think I can bring some good things, like being a source of optimism, friendly guy, and above average builder

3854255-597116-pending-rubber-stamp.jpg

Just thought I'd mention that it's not a "swastika" as most people think of it. As in the one connected to the Third Reich and the Aryan military of Hitler or aka Nazi Germany. What you see there is often called a swastika because there a numerous types, but it's more closely related to the symbol for a game. For the life of me I can't seem to recall what one, but I know without doubt it is.

EDIT: Ok correction it invokes the memory of a symbol from a game, but the point is still proven because it's not a swastika... Anyways it reminds me of a mirror, though ever so slightly altered, of the Bombos symbol from Zelda.

See here for pictures: Bombos Medallion Symbol - Google Image Search

Just thought I'd mention that it's not a "swastika" as most people think of it. As in the one connected to the Third Reich and the Aryan military of Hitler or aka Nazi Germany. What you see there is often called a swastika because there a numerous types, but it's more closely related to the symbol for a game. For the life of me I can't seem to recall what one, but I know without doubt it is.

EDIT: Ok correction it invokes the memory of a symbol from a game, but the point is still proven because it's not a swastika... Anyways it reminds me of a mirror, though ever so slightly altered, of the Bombos symbol from Zelda.

See here for pictures: Bombos Medallion Symbol - Google Image Search

It was a joke.

yeah I know home lol I was just mentioning about the bombos more or less, though I wanted to point that out about the swas... most people only know it from "Nazi" but don't know the long history of it. In any case it's kinda cool as a reverse Bombos symbol, esp since that symbol correlates to one of the "magics" Zelda

JMAL and Pyrhos, quick question, were you guys wanting to be exclusively in Ascension, or stay in the towns you are in now also?

I was planning on being a resident of both towns... I've done multiple things in Lufenia, and I don't feel that only the Lufenian's should be the one's having access so I figured I'd come and build a few things out in Ascension and help out with xp farms and such there as well...

denied.jpg

We are looking for people to be fully dedicated to Ascension at this point, mainly regarding time/resources. I apologize for any inconvenience, it is just our preference.

Well fine be that way then! I didn't want to join Ascension anyways! Lol sorry couldn't resist joking around... ANYWAYS, pertaining to the time/resources thing. The only time I really ever leave/do other things is when I'm working on a side project in the town, or i'm mining around a bit. Once i started something in Ascension all time and resources would be devoted to it. I wouldn't leave a project half finished and go work on another time... Granted most projects are pretty quick to do... so that always helps. In any case I understand about your wishes and I wish Ascension the best of luck.

Back