• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Ascension

JerzeyLegend

Deathly Hallows... Sanctum.... Haven... Bastion... and now Ascension.

Ascension-3021.jpg

LTS is here, and with it, comes a new sheep community. Ascension means: the act of rising to an important position or a higher level. We hope to make Ascension bigger and more epic than all of our previous towns.

However, what is a town without it's citizens? Nothing.

We want YOU! ... BUT, we don't want ALL of you...

We want trusted, well known, skilled builders, planners, engineers, and just good 'ol regular sheep.

If majestic buildings, and indoor plumbing excites you... then Ascension is the place for you.

Drop a post below with your IGN, previous Team9000 experience, and a photo(s) of your previous work. Not all will be accepted, but all will be considered.

Homerun_09, Kagato, and Myself will be watching this thread, but don't bother Kagato as he has enough on his plate.

Why are you still reading?? Ascension awaits you!

EDIT: I'm using Approved, Denied, and Pending images so I can quickly reference, it's not me being sarcastic or anything. Maybe a little. :D

EDIT: Town List

Town Council:
JerzeyLegend
Homerun_09
Kagato

Members:
1creator34
Apocalypse0
Aviarei
BobRocks
Bracabrad
CS6Ranger
Damashki
Daydreaming
Godliberator
Jasonza
Konflakes
Lacar1601
Molemanmike
Mikeymagic
Moondoggy23
Nackacat
NewspaperCrane
Ollee
Oozinator
Quazymoodo
RSMV2You
Squeebz
Stratadon
Tbarius
TheGurw
Tshinotu145

Hi, my name is Moondoggy23 and I would like to apply. I am building long time for to see builds. No pictures have I of, but am willing to trial for to show you. Like name have you, sound like sexy man. Will love you long time if approve.

I'm interested in joining but If I do I'll be running around between this town and the one I started myself. So I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want me in :) Plus, my town is relatively close to Ascension.

Hi, my name is Moondoggy23 and I would like to apply. I am building long time for to see builds. No pictures have I of, but am willing to trial for to show you. Like name have you, sound like sexy man. Will love you long time if approve.

75726c3d68747470253341253246253246616c6c747269626572722e636f6d25324677702d636f6e74656e7425324675706c6f616473253246323031322532463034253246617070726f7665642e706e67266d617877696474683d323030266d61786865696768743d323030

I'm interested in joining but If I do I'll be running around between this town and the one I started myself. So I'll leave it up to you to decide if you want me in :) Plus, my town is relatively close to Ascension.

You can not move supplies between towns without authorization. I will talk with the others about this.

3854255-597116-pending-rubber-stamp.jpg

Oh hai i'd like to join and i promise to actually finish my build unlike last time i think i did get the exterior done on it at leaste, but my house before that next to jerzey and the wheat farm / crazy musical thing was fine.

I'd like to join, even thought I'm in the same situation as konflakes (exactly the same, as I'm part of his new town :p).
I have been on T9K for 2 years, but most recently I was part of Lushy Greens. I don't have photos of my builds right now, but I'll get them up as soon as I can.
EDIT: here are 2 of my most recent ones.
A castle with a proper working redstone gate
2012-11-15_182623.png

A pirate ship with all the insides
2012-08-30_184253.png

I think Homerun said I was added to town permissions and ect (and I can access chests and stuff as well,) and I did talk to him about being in the new town, but I don't want to assume I'm already in and charade around Ascension with that assumption and mess up whatever projects you've got going at the moment so I'll go ahead and put in an official application to the town to clear things up on both ends:

IGN: Aviarei

The first of this line of towns I was in was Haven, and I was in Bastion in the last world but didn't really build anything in the town (I spent the majority of my time in Lushygreens). All of my builds so far have been mostly on-the-spot with little prior planning, with the exception of part of my Haven house and the Lushygreens Town Hall. I've been on T9K Survival since the world with EaglePass and Oxytown.

For what I've built, you can check out my villa at plot 51 in Creative, and here's the blueprint build for the Lushygreens town hall (that I never finished ;_; ) on one of my single player worlds:
Part2-1.png

Not that Aviarei needs any endorsement, but I seem to remember some nice builds from a town Futurex and I had a while back.

Not that Aviarei needs any endorsement, but I seem to remember some nice builds from a town Futurex and I had a while back.
Yeah, I believe we were all in Thunder Valley together. :D I loved that town, even though we were the only 3 active members. I built the town hall (well tried, it only got not even half done lol. I have a problem finishing town halls I guess) and farms.

I'd like to join, even thought I'm in the same situation as konflakes (exactly the same, as I'm part of his new town :p).
I have been on T9K for 2 years, but most recently I was part of Lushy Greens. I don't have photos of my builds right now, but I'll get them up as soon as I can.
EDIT: here are 2 of my most recent ones.
A castle with a proper working redstone gate
2012-11-15_182623.png

A pirate ship with all the insides
2012-08-30_184253.png

3854255-597116-pending-rubber-stamp.jpg

Yeah, I believe we were all in Thunder Valley together. :D I loved that town, even though we were the only 3 active members. I built the town hall (well tried, it only got not even half done lol. I have a problem finishing town halls I guess) and farms.

Yup, Thunder Valley was great! I remember when future brought you in. I logged off one night, logged on the next day and BAM! Giant town hall!

Also would like to note that I won't be moving supplies between towns, apart from food/diamonds/personal valuables.

Hi,

My name is Godliberator. I come to you today to request access to your town. You may know me from my previous work as the Director of Agriculture in Haven and Bastion, though I may have neglected my duties in Bastion. I would however like to officially request to join Ascension. I unfortunately do not have any screenshots of any of my previous builds. However I am skilled in mob avoidance, and supply gathering. I humbly await your response regarding this application.

Best,

Godliberator

do we have to purchase plots on lts? or can you just build anywhere? cuz i thought i read that on a post and now people are making towns so im confused...

Back