• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

LTS Town: Ascension

75726c3d687474702533412532462532467777772e6e6d636578746572696f72732e636f6d25324677702d636f6e74656e7425324675706c6f61647325324664656e6965642e706e67266d617877696474683d323030266d61786865696768743d323030

Thanks <3 :p

So am I still pending or have I already been denied? :confused: Or do I need to rip my town down or something?

I'm confused. You want to join our town or create an alliance? You have your own town and even started a thread on it. You're going to disassemble it? Leave it and make it your home?

Please clarify your intentions.

You know, I don't have any problems with you, but you basically said, "I want to apply, but I don't play MC". If you want to seriously play and are going to seriously contribute, then you can come on down. You're a good builder and good labor.

Hi, I am lukeperson6. I'm just going to start of by telling you the truth. I suck at building stuff. But when it comes to interior decorating I am your guy. I was previusly in lushy greens, I've been playing for.... I forgot how long. maybe 1 year and 2 months. well I know that I've played classic for a while...so it might be 2 years. I forget. @.@ here was my house for cool rank. I didn't get to finish it, but this is what remains https://www.team9000.net/threads/my-house.19362/

here is for builder. I had A LOT of help with this one, mainly because it was a group project. (five minutes later after looking for it) well I found the link...but I didn't get enough time to post pics because the mods auto promoted me because they saw it ig. @.@ but it was a giant puzzle maze thing with parkor and obsticles. took me about a week to do so, with friends, didn't inlude the list because I forgot to add it in time. again. but still I had some help. :D
Also I do have school, and I do have a screwed up pc, it crashes about 10 minutes after loading minecraft. 20 if I get lucky. I was banned once for having a foul toung, but I've been trying to stop cussing on this spsific server. I'm not in a town atm, don't own one or anything. But I'm hoping to join a town. :D thats enough words for me. my hands are tired :l

I'm confused. You want to join our town or create an alliance? You have your own town and even started a thread on it. You're going to disassemble it? Leave it and make it your home?

Please clarify your intentions.
I don't know what I want, I'm pretty confused now myself. I do have my own town that I do plan on running. I also do want to join other towns as well. In the end its all up to whether Ascension can let in a person who won't be able to commit 100% to it. Not saying that I won't commit to it, but the best I could do is a 50 - 50 split. In the end, face it, what do you have to lose by letting me in? If I don't do anything, I'm just another name on the list that only takes up the time it takes for you to write/type out. If I do come in and help out, it benefits you and I'm happy doing whatever I'd be doing. If I'm not being let in because of fear that I will be siphoning off your town's resources to mine, then well... It must be because of my well-known tendency to rape, pillage and raze down every town in my path.

I don't know what I want, I'm pretty confused now myself. I do have my own town that I do plan on running. I also do want to join other towns as well. In the end its all up to whether Ascension can let in a person who won't be able to commit 100% to it. Not saying that I won't commit to it, but the best I could do is a 50 - 50 split. In the end, face it, what do you have to lose by letting me in? If I don't do anything, I'm just another name on the list that only takes up the time it takes for you to write/type out. If I do come in and help out, it benefits you and I'm happy doing whatever I'd be doing. If I'm not being let in because of fear that I will be siphoning off your town's resources to mine, then well... It must be because of my well-known tendency to rape, pillage and raze down every town in my path.

Not doing much for your case, konflakes...

Hi, I am lukeperson6. I'm just going to start of by telling you the truth. I suck at building stuff. But when it comes to interior decorating I am your guy. I was previusly in lushy greens, I've been playing for.... I forgot how long. maybe 1 year and 2 months. well I know that I've played classic for a while...so it might be 2 years. I forget. @.@ here was my house for cool rank. I didn't get to finish it, but this is what remains https://www.team9000.net/threads/my-house.19362/

here is for builder. I had A LOT of help with this one, mainly because it was a group project. (five minutes later after looking for it) well I found the link...but I didn't get enough time to post pics because the mods auto promoted me because they saw it ig. @.@ but it was a giant puzzle maze thing with parkor and obsticles. took me about a week to do so, with friends, didn't inlude the list because I forgot to add it in time. again. but still I had some help. :D
Also I do have school, and I do have a screwed up pc, it crashes about 10 minutes after loading minecraft. 20 if I get lucky. I was banned once for having a foul toung, but I've been trying to stop cussing on this spsific server. I'm not in a town atm, don't own one or anything. But I'm hoping to join a town. :D thats enough words for me. my hands are tired :l

Unless someone I know well can vouch for you, I'm going to have to say:

75726c3d687474702533412532462532467777772e6e6d636578746572696f72732e636f6d25324677702d636f6e74656e7425324675706c6f61647325324664656e6965642e706e67266d617877696474683d323030266d61786865696768743d323030

I don't know you that well, and perhaps having spent some more time here I could get to see how you are as a person. I hope you understand, I can't just open our doors to anyone, we have to be able to to trust that you will be a productive, contributing member of our society.

Not doing much for your case, konflakes...
I still don't get the point you're trying to put across, so let me state things out clearly.

I will be running a town.
I want to join Ascension while running my town.
I want to harvest materials and build stuff in Ascension while running my town.
I want to join Ascension, harvest materials, build stuff, contribute to Ascension, while running my town.

Will my being of another town affect what I do while in Ascension? No, it will not.
Will I use Ascension's resources to build up my town? No, I will not.

Anything else I need to clarify?

I'd have thought after all this time I'd be a little more trusted.

Unless someone I know well can vouch for you, I'm going to have to say:

I don't know you that well, and perhaps having spent some more time here I could get to see how you are as a person. I hope you understand, I can't just open our doors to anyone, we have to be able to to trust that you will be a productive, contributing member of our society.
okay.

I still don't get the point you're trying to put across, so let me state things out clearly.

I will be running a town.
I want to join Ascension while running my town.
I want to harvest materials and build stuff in Ascension while running my town.
I want to join Ascension, harvest materials, build stuff, contribute to Ascension, while running my town.

Will my being of another town affect what I do while in Ascension? No, it will not.

Anything else I need to clarify?

I'd have thought after all this time I'd be a little more trusted.

The reason I said that is because in your post you mentioned "It must be because of my well-known tendency to rape, pillage and raze down every town in my path." Not sure if it was a joke, honestly didn't think about it at the time. I think Jerzey has an issue with your app due to the fact that you have a town which you are working on. It's honestly not fair to your town or ours if you are only contributing 50% to either town.

Konflakes it's not that I don't trust YOU. I don't trust anyone.

You can join under TWO stipulations...

Do not siphon our resources, you can ask if you need mats, we don't have a problem sharing extra.

Get your land plan situated because we may eventually expand that way.

Konflakes it's not that I don't trust YOU. I don't trust anyone.

You can join under TWO stipulations...

Do not siphon our resources, you can ask if you need mats, we don't have a problem sharing extra.

Get your land plan situated because we may eventually expand that way.
sigh_zps34c242f3.png

That's the area I plan on using for my town. If you're going to expand towards it I don't really care if you build around my town as long as you don't intentionally stifle it out by surrounding it completely and building right up against my walls.

I would like to be an Ascension sheep. Baaaa~
I think I would qualify because I am magically delicious.

oh and ign: nackacat

baaa~

No. If we did somehow come right up on you, we'd tie into your design. So I approve. I'll add you when I get home or Kag/Home can do it for you.

You know, I don't have any problems with you, but you basically said, "I want to apply, but I don't play MC". If you want to seriously play and are going to seriously contribute, then you can come on down. You're a good builder and good labor.
I can maybe get on a give a hand with big excavations or building.. If ever I am serious about playing, i'll let you know ;)

Back