• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

1. How long have you been with team 9000? I have been on T9K for about half a year now
2. What's the reason you want to join us? I am looking for a good city to live in for the new server
3. What is your rank on classic? Builder
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? about 4 months-ish
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Caprica (sorta, never made it there before the wipe) and Mooville
5. Average play time (per day/week) maybe an hour a day, depends on my homework situation
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) builds
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. yes to all of those, and I know everyone currently whitelisted.

1. How long have you been with team 9000? I have been on T9K for about half a year now
2. What's the reason you want to join us? I am looking for a good city to live in for the new server
3. What is your rank on classic? Builder
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? about 4 months-ish
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Caprica (sorta, never made it there before the wipe) and Mooville
5. Average play time (per day/week) maybe an hour a day, depends on my homework situation
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) builds
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. yes to all of those, and I know everyone currently whitelisted.
Squirley :D
If buffalo agrees with me, your in :D

1. How long have you been with team 9000? Since March

2. What's the reason you want to join us? <3

3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps) Awesome

4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? Since March

If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Squad 9001

5. Average play time (per day/week) daily for as long as I am able to (usually 2-3 hours)

6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) Anything at all!

7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. All of them!

1. How long have you been with team 9000? Since March

2. What's the reason you want to join us? <3

3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps) Awesome

4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? Since March

If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Squad 9001

5. Average play time (per day/week) daily for as long as I am able to (usually 2-3 hours)

6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) Anything at all!

7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. All of them!
A thousand times yes my friend

McFar45 has been added to the Town List!

1. How long have you been with team 9000? Let's see... I think I first logged onto Classic around June/July 2011.
2. What's the reason you want to join us? I was part of the town in the 1.7.3 world, near the end
3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps) Builder.
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? Honestly can't remember. I think it was August.
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Alamo, and then Caprica.
5. Average play time (per day/week) Kinda varies. I try to get one every day.
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) Hm... I suppose I'm good at getting Nether items, like Glowstone and Nether Warts.
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. I'm just here to have a good time. :)

1. How long have you been with team 9000? Let's see... I think I first logged onto Classic around June/July 2011.
2. What's the reason you want to join us? I was part of the town in the 1.7.3 world, near the end
3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps) Builder.
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? Honestly can't remember. I think it was August.
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Alamo, and then Caprica.
5. Average play time (per day/week) Kinda varies. I try to get one every day.
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) Hm... I suppose I'm good at getting Nether items, like Glowstone and Nether Warts.
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. I'm just here to have a good time. :)

seeing as how you've been here before and i do remember you, i have accepted you back into Caprica!

Keyblade474 has been added to the Town List!

Might I ask, what are the coords? Or have any been set yet?
we havent even began, nor met up, and we wont until we hear word wether or not the current map will stay or if it will be wiped again causing all our work to be deleted, so for now its just safer to not begin. So no we have no coords ^.^

I would like to declare myself the official farmer and baker of Caprica!

Basically, I will manage the wheat and melon farms as well as baking all the bread, cakes and cookies you want!

If we are doing like what mcfar said, I call being the official livestock keeper

Basically, I'll attract mobs into the city, then trap 'em and breed 'em (obviously not hostile mobs)

nice guys! im really hoping to get alot of livestock in the town including mooshrooms!. though we dont have a a permenent town, mcfar and i are in a temperary town about 4-5 biomes south of spawn when towny and word of a official map are up we'll start. but for now what you can do is raise all the money/resources you can so we can start strong in the future wonderful metropolis of CAPRICA!

Back