• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

I love how no one talks about Sanctum although it was the most populated, largest, and richest town from that version of beta.
Because you didn't want to be talked about. Or at least we can't admire you for how isolated and cold you are to the outside. The fact that you are rich and push on that fact makes it even more stereotypical.

Reactions: III
Hey Master , this is my app.
1. About a year.
2. I would like to rejoin because caprica is the best town in my opinion because of its organization of all topics.
3. N/A
4. Since 1.7.3
Caprica , and a few others , sorry dont remember.
5. Approx. 16 Hours / week
6. I could help with city wide structures such as automatic , or natural farms , or lots of redstone stuff.
7. Im coming back to have fun , meet new people , and re-visit old friends.

well guys this server is seeming like its going to be it, mcfar and i have began raising money to start the town, we have raised about 700$. to start a town its 1000$ and per 16x16 plot it is 100$ so, what you can do is begin raking up those diamonds, grabbing those pickaxes and raising some money for the future land of caprica, this is not just for me nor the town but the money will of course be going to claiming land and protecting our our homes. mcfar and i are currently located south of spawn in an npc village and are having plans to move north to set our final resting place of caprica near but not to close to the town of new havem (sanctum). if you want to come to live with mcfar and i your welcome to but if you can get one thing of this post i just ask you please, all the money we can get would be great so we can begin the claiming of our land.

How can you get money?

you can get money in one of three ways:
selling cobble at spawn
selling diamonds at spawn
or voting for the team9000 server on minecraftservers.net or minestatus.net/996

the time is here! the foundation has now occured! mcfar and i just last night set out north to a land that touched as many biomes as possible, we found a very good one and settled down and have already begun construction on the new town square. we are located in a plains biome north of spawn its looking a little out of proportion rigght now but you can be sure its going right as planned. also i would like to officially state that mcfar has been promoted to asisstant!

The Town list has been changed! mcfar45 has been promoted!
also considering you who now have no idea where the town is the coordinates are as follows:
x: -1680
y: 74
z: -3600
i hope to see you here but please don't build permanent homes just yet were still setting things up until said otherwise!

1. How long have you been with team 9000? Joined November 5th, 2011
2. What's the reason you want to join us? Minecraft is loads of fun, but I want to enhance my experience by playing with other people. Caprica seems like a nice town to join.
3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps) Builder
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? None, unfortunately
If you have what past towns have you belonged to?none
5. Average play time (per day/week)3 hours per day, as of right now. It's the only game I play.
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank)Building.
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. To make friends. To have fun.

Thank you.

1. 5 months
2. I am a Nether Knight and I need a good city to join, also bbgunshot and some other Nether Knights are also planning to join this city, but not atm.
3. Builder.
4, Since 1.7.3
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Eagle Eye City
5. about 1-2 hrs.
6. Mostly builds
7. I need a place to stay and make friends

1. 5 months
2. I am a Nether Knight and I need a good city to join, also bbgunshot and some other Nether Knights are also planning to join this city, but not atm.
3. Builder.
4, Since 1.7.3
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Eagle Eye City
5. about 1-2 hrs.
6. Mostly builds
7. I need a place to stay and make friends
i have no problem with you joining and would be happy to have another nether night by our side!

lolplayer365 has been added to the Town List!

ATTENTION! THE Caprica Mining co. is now finished and accepting applications!
app:
why do you want to join the Caprica Mining co.?
How long have you been in Caprica?
Your ingame minecraft name:

Just wanted to post this beautiful picture of Caprica

vevuh3.png

Back