• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Pics of The VIP Lounge:
2012-06-22_15.46.18.png
2012-06-22_15.50.30.png
2012-06-22_16.01.46.png
2012-06-22_16.02.03.png
2012-06-22_16.02.15.png

About time I re-posted an application.

1. How long have you been with team 9000? A long time since I played MC classic. When I bought the finished version, since update 1.0, 19th December 2011.
2. What's the reason you want to join us? I'd like to join for people to help, a community to serve, and of course, for a town to live in.
3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps) Still after 6/5 updates, I am Guest.
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server? Played since I bought Minecraft.
If you have what past towns have you belonged to? Never, EVER been in any towns.
5. Average play time (per day/week) approx. 3 hours/day
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank) I can donate money, make cool buildings, do jobs for others, etc. Anything at all for my town!
7. Are you here for fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect. I'm pretty much here for a place to stay, fun, and I already know quite a few of your residents. I chose this place mostly for work and things like that.

Application:
1. How long have you been with team 9000?
since Feb 23, 2012... 5 months?
2. What's the reason you want to join us?
because caprica is the best town :D
RenzXVI always bought our towns supplies from Capricans
and I always work with RenzXVI
3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps)
was just a guest there...
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server?
maybe 3-4 months...
If you have what past towns have you belonged to?
Avalon, I was the original Assistant of RenzXVI
I am just not as active as his other assistant
5. Average play time (per day/week)
a few hours on weekends
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank)
I'm good at building houses and basic redstone machines, I helped build XP grinders and several town projects in Avalon
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect.
all of the above, but I don't chat often though.

Application:
1. How long have you been with team 9000?
since Feb 23, 2012... 5 months?
2. What's the reason you want to join us?
because caprica is the best town :D
RenzXVI always bought our towns supplies from Capricans
and I always work with RenzXVI
3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps)
was just a guest there...
4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server?
maybe 3-4 months...
If you have what past towns have you belonged to?
Avalon, I was the original Assistant of RenzXVI
I am just not as active as his other assistant
5. Average play time (per day/week)
a few hours on weekends
6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank)
I'm good at building houses and basic redstone machines, I helped build XP grinders and several town projects in Avalon
7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect.
all of the above, but I don't chat often though.

yep, I am confirming all of those :p

Guys I apologize for my absence, I am having severe technical difficulties... Hoping to get them sorted out as quickly as possible. Hope to see you soon!

Guys I apologize for my absence, I am having severe technical difficulties... Hoping to get them sorted out as quickly as possible. Hope to see you soon!

Haha, I know about your troubles. No worries. Not a lot going on atm, except gathering resources and waiting for 1.3 (and for server technical glitches to get sorted out).

For reference: I am not active lately as I am waiting for 1.3 and also my mouse has broken....but if you need me just contact me xD

mcfar, I want in. Here's my appeal:

8================================================D

I made it extra long for you. :D

Back