• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Just finished building the house that I plan to build on the server :) . Please note that this is the first time I ever did a build of this type, so no hate pl0x.

2m5gn13.png

19qfyv.png

2hqsbow.png

wklra0.png

23r5ydx.png

qpfr11.png

63vo7a.png

Aight, here's mine. I might end up adding some more decoration stoofs in the yard later on, and I know I will be going underground with it. Some things I plan to have underground: An archery range, a mushroom farm, my very own CAKE room :3, a brewing room, and possible other rooms in the future.
House1.png

Also, the bigger building with the stairs will be my actual house, and the smaller shed will just be storage. I just thought the lava thing was cool :3

Incase you haven't already notice. I've stopped playing survival for quite some time now. I may join again sometime later, but there's no promises. Still had a blast while I was there! Hope Caprica continues to do well.

Incase you haven't already notice. I've stopped playing survival for quite some time now. I may join again sometime later, but there's no promises. Still had a blast while I was there! Hope Caprica continues to do well.

I always have my fingers crossed that you will come back. And you will always be a member here. :D

o3o bbgunshot! its been foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!!!!!

:3

Cactus' House.png

21x27x39 Blocks
This is a structure that I made for my application to this town. I hope you like it.
Besides the aesthetics, below the ground would be farms, different rooms, etc.

Pics of mah home:
2012-09-22_10.45.23.png
2012-09-22_10.45.40.png
2012-09-22_10.45.56.png
2012-09-22_10.46.07.png
2012-09-22_10.46.33.png
2012-09-22_10.46.45.png
2012-09-22_10.47.02.png
2012-09-22_10.47.17.png
is this good enough? Took me a while to build it -_-
PS: yes, that is the original Temple of Notch I made in the 1st picture :p

Back