• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

New house?
House no 2.png

outside of my house

Attachments

• 111111111.png
    111111111.png
    427.8 KB · Views: 141
  • 122222222.png
    122222222.png
    602.1 KB · Views: 142
  • 133333333.png
    133333333.png
    385.8 KB · Views: 132
Application:
1. How long have you been with team 9000?
Ive been with team 9000 for about a month.

2. What's the reason you want to join us?
I want to join Caprica 1. Because I know many of you who reside there, and I have also come to trade in Caprica. I absolutely love Caprica, and I would love to be a part of the continual building of it. I have much to offer and I am already well established in my personal condo (not far from Caprica)

3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps)
I have not currently joined classic yet, but I plan to very soon. :)

4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server?
If the current running server is the t9k beta server Its been since ive started so its been about one month. Otherwise im not sure if ive done beta.

If you have what past towns have you belonged to?

5. Average play time (per day/week)
Per day i spend atleast 3-5 hours on this server so thats about 21-35 hours a week

6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank)
I am really good with jobs and donating, also i am great at builds. I will also assist in any needed area.

7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect.
Im here because I really appreciate a true survival minecraft map, I have already met and now know many of you Capricans, and i hope to soon join you in the ranks. :) I also like Caprica cause of its location, its a good town not far from my condo. I also want to make more new friends. I know Key, Mountian, and maybe a few others, but i want to get to know all of you.

Application:
1. How long have you been with team 9000?
Ive been with team 9000 for about a month.

2. What's the reason you want to join us?
I want to join Caprica 1. Because I know many of you who reside there, and I have also come to trade in Caprica. I absolutely love Caprica, and I would love to be a part of the continual building of it. I have much to offer and I am already well established in my personal condo (not far from Caprica)

3. What is your rank on classic? (not required but helps)
I have not currently joined classic yet, but I plan to very soon. :)

4. How long have you played on the t9k beta server?
If the current running server is the t9k beta server Its been since ive started so its been about one month. Otherwise im not sure if ive done beta.

If you have what past towns have you belonged to?

5. Average play time (per day/week)
Per day i spend atleast 3-5 hours on this server so thats about 21-35 hours a week

6. What can you help with in the town? (jobs, builds, protection, money/donations to town bank)
I am really good with jobs and donating, also i am great at builds. I will also assist in any needed area.

7. Are you here doe fun? Protection? A place to stay? To make friends? Already know people here? Ect.
Im here because I really appreciate a true survival minecraft map, I have already met and now know many of you Capricans, and i hope to soon join you in the ranks. :) I also like Caprica cause of its location, its a good town not far from my condo. I also want to make more new friends. I know Key, Mountian, and maybe a few others, but i want to get to know all of you.
I have done a background check and you are clean!

WELCOME TO CAPRICA!

(note: I am mcfar and I am one of the assistants in the town but I am inactive at the moment due to uni work and other stuff)

Oh awesome! Thanks a bunch! :D Il be loging in very shortly. Again, thank you very much! Im very excited to be a part of Caprica. :D Nice to meet you mcfar, looking forward to meeting you and everyone else in-game.

Hey Mountainboy, I've finished the design for my house in Caprica. Here are some pictures.

Caprica 1.png

Caprica 2.png

Caprica 3.png

Caprica 4.png

Width (the front) is 21 blocks, and the length (the sides) is 28 blocks

That block thing on the roof is temporary. I am planning to make a roof with corner stairs when 1.4 comes out. But overall, what do you think?

Back