• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

My Fellow Capricans- (planning/discussion/whitelist)

Since it has been asked for:
1. Ive been with t9k for close to 2 years
2. I need a place to stay
3. in classic, i am Builder rank
4. Ive played survival for close to a year
5. I am (was, before reboot) a Cydonian
6. Havent been on for a while, but easing back in.

2012-11-05_193427.png

Just a suggestion. :D

Done.

Also, I just burned through all the sandstone that Mountain gave me. :D

All righty, in addition to my usual order of sandstone and cobble/stonebrick, I will need the following to complete the build. Currently it's about 80% done.

- 4.5 stacks of brick blocks
- 1.5 stacks of iron fence
- 2-3 stacks of glass panes
- 0.5 stack spruce logs
- 4 stacks of oak logs (for the awning supports and chandeliers)
- 1.5 stacks of netherbrick
- 1 stack of netherbrick stairs
- Water buckets and water source

Also, is Caprica short on emeralds/lapis and glowstone/redstone lamps? I can go ahead and substitute the emerald and lapis with lime green/blue wool if you want.

We're short on emeralds. I had planned on substituting for something else for that. When I get on tonight, I'll have to go mining for more sandstone. Otherwise I can provide the other materials.

ello to all capricains! well im bobby (bobbrown123) and this is my form :D please enjoy
1.well i think i have been on t9k for 1-3 month i havent kept track srry :(
2.for 1 thing caprica is epic,a great looking town i like it quite a lot
3.i never played classic on t9k,but if it helps i've been playing minecraft since it was in in-dev
4.idk 1-3 months have not kept track,this is the only game i play on t9k*
5.i try to get on daily i might sometimes be gone for a week every once in a while but it hapens rarely.im on for at least 3+ hours daily.
6.im flexible,building: show me how to build something and i might ask a question or 2 then ill get it done.
jobs:I would like a job if i got accepted
protection:i'll do what i can to keep things safe,off minecraft you dont mes with me,my friends,my things,my friends things.it wont turn out well for you.
donations: ill give what i can when i can
7.i talk with mtnboy some times. i'd like to live in caprica to have fun meet and talk with it's residents
thx for reading my application! :D hope to see you all soon!

ello to all capricains! well im bobby (bobbrown123) and this is my form :D please enjoy
1.well i think i have been on t9k for 1-3 month i havent kept track srry :(
2.for 1 thing caprica is epic,a great looking town i like it quite a lot
3.i never played classic on t9k,but if it helps i've been playing minecraft since it was in in-dev
4.idk 1-3 months have not kept track,this is the only game i play on t9k*
5.i try to get on daily i might sometimes be gone for a week every once in a while but it hapens rarely.im on for at least 3+ hours daily.
6.im flexible,building: show me how to build something and i might ask a question or 2 then ill get it done.
jobs:I would like a job if i got accepted
protection:i'll do what i can to keep things safe,off minecraft you dont mes with me,my friends,my things,my friends things.it wont turn out well for you.
donations: ill give what i can when i can
7.i talk with mtnboy some times. i'd like to live in caprica to have fun meet and talk with it's residents
thx for reading my application! :D hope to see you all soon!
*steam account broke and im to lazy to fix it or get another i got a ps3 and tons of fps games,its what im doing on my freetime when im not on t9k

Back