My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic

Welp bronycon seems to be going good so far.
ibgKipHyL5z8nQ.gif

ibiLOL0Szjreju.gif

Also found this pretty funny if you've seen the commercial
1375464449641.png

Bumping with the most amazing animation I've seen in ages.

Presenting... The Button's Adventures Pilot! :D

Can't wait to see more of these in the future. I love it. x3

[collapse=Aaaand now to ruin your Button experience.]
[/collapse]

Bumping with the most amazing animation I've seen in ages.

Presenting... The Button's Adventures Pilot! :D

Can't wait to see more of these in the future. I love it. x3

[collapse=Aaaand now to ruin your Button experience.]
[/collapse]
Haha yeah, I saw that yesterday and I have to say, Button is one of the few characters created by the community that actually made me laugh out loud more than once. :D

Guys this might seem like a really stupid question, but does anyone know any novels that are written in a similar style to Fallout: Equestria that is not pony-related? (I already know about FOE: Project Horizons and I have yet to read it so need to suggest that)

I really like the whole journey/adventure/rpg-esque style of the fic, along with how Kkat had a role more that was as much of a Dungeon Master as a story teller. Post-apocalyptic is preferable, but something similar to the narrative that Kkat had. I know there's probably nothing out there that matches my description but whatever.

Guys this might seem like a really stupid question, but does anyone know any novels that are written in a similar style to Fallout: Equestria that is not pony-related? (I already know about FOE: Project Horizons and I have yet to read it so need to suggest that)

I really like the whole journey/adventure/rpg-esque style of the fic, along with how Kkat had a role more that was as much of a Dungeon Master as a story teller. Post-apocalyptic is preferable, but something similar to the narrative that Kkat had. I know there's probably nothing out there that matches my description but whatever.
I still can't believe that a fanfiction for this cartoon got it's own 5 tome hardcover edition. Fucking incredible.
FOe.jpg

Especially considering it contains a super edgy chapter in which the main character jerks it for dramatic effect.

I still can't believe that a fanfiction for this cartoon got it's own 5 tome hardcover edition. Fucking incredible.
FOe.jpg

Especially considering it contains a super edgy chapter in which the main character jerks it for dramatic effect.
Dayum!

Back