• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Petition to cancel 10/19/2012 wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed,
1) Day 1, Played Creative on T9K, liked the idea
2) Day 21, Got to 'builder' level or whatever was just below engineer
3) Day 22 Bought Survival
4) Over a Year later, Played on creative once since then (survival server was down).

Me, I personally have no interest in any creative servers.
that was classic you were on..... creative is a mode on the legitimate version of minecraft you paid for.... there is a difference~!
rageragerageragerage

This makes me sad. ;( I love Team9000 and especially the setup of build world and mine world.

This seems so sudden, a lot of towns seem like we were still really active and building. It feels like killing the server in it's prime.

Personally, i only ever play survival and would be sad to leave t9k if they go creative. I guess a whitelist survival world might be ok, but only if they still have the separate mine world, and run it like classic with mods who can undo grief.

I can understand the angst, however just remember though that the map will be available for download.

that was classic you were on..... creative is a mode on the legitimate version of minecraft you paid for.... there is a difference~!
rageragerageragerage
We already had a creative server (not classic) a while back, and it didn't end up doing very well. The limits in the game help make the game more enjoyable. Creative mode tends to get boring after a while.

We already had a creative server (not classic) a while back, and it didn't end up doing very well. The limits in the game help make the game more enjoyable. Creative mode tends to get boring after a while.
i know, but the creative did not have ranks, so he clearly was mistaking creative for classic, which rustles my jimmies

rageragerageragerage

...meh guess it must have left a huge impression then huh....

End game doesn't change my point of view

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back