PokeMMO

THERE ARE GUILDS NOW!
Team9000 Pokémmo Team
View attachment 133593

Team/clan/guild/etc. support added in new update. Added a team: TeamNinethousand (numbers aren't allowed yet :confused:). I'll try to add everyone I can. If woot joins, I'll promote him to "Leader".

Inviting people is almost as annoying as adding friends - they have to be online. Luckily, I set up the team so that anyone in the team can invite anyone else - we'll cover more ground that way. I'll just need a few people to be online at the same time as me, in order to get started. Just reply to this when you get the chance, and I'll see if I can get online and add you.
Yes. Yes there are.

Team9000 Pokémmo Team
View attachment 133593

Team/clan/guild/etc. support added in new update. Added a team: TeamNinethousand (numbers aren't allowed yet :confused:). I'll try to add everyone I can. If woot joins, I'll promote him to "Leader".

Inviting people is almost as annoying as adding friends - they have to be online. Luckily, I set up the team so that anyone in the team can invite anyone else - we'll cover more ground that way. I'll just need a few people to be online at the same time as me, in order to get started. Just reply to this when you get the chance, and I'll see if I can get online and add you.

IGN Hobotany, i'm up for this!

Woooo! I'll be on momentarily. I wonder how many people we'll have?
Woah, Nova's not on my friends list!? Where is he...
Oh and my in game name is Ginyu, add me if you're on the team!

Unfortunately, I will not be joining, as I already have my own team. As for the members of T9k whom I have deleted, I apologize, as I had to delete some inactive friends to conserve space. I will gladly add you again. :p

Team9000 Pokémmo Team
View attachment 133593

IGN - ChrisRo (On my other character it's ChristinaHo :p)

Unfortunately, I will not be joining, as I already have my own team. As for the members of T9k whom I have deleted, I apologize, as I had to delete some inactive friends to conserve space. I will gladly add you again. :p
Oh, that clears some things up! No problems about the friends list thing, I was just wondering what happened to you! :p

You know that you can assign ranks for players, and you can change the permissions, so that you won't be the only one that can invite. :3

You know that you can assign ranks for players, and you can change the permissions, so that you won't be the only one that can invite. :3
Any member can invite. It's just me, Homerun, and MotorKat who are members right now. Right now I'm devoting my computer to an annoying as hell coevolution program. I'll be able to be on more in a few days.

Back