PokeMMO

*Thread revival*

So, I've made a team, gonna be making it Level 100. Was wondering if I could get some feedback on it.

(Nidoking) Planned moveset: Surf, Earthquake, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower.
(Blissey) Planned moveset: Seismic Toss, Toxic, Softboiled, Refresh.
(Steelix) Planned moveset: Earthquake, Toxic, Iron Tail, Sandstorm.
(Alakazam) Planned moveset: Psychic, Recover, Calm Mind, Shock Wave.
(Dragonite) Planned moveset: Surf, Earthquake, Ice Beam, Fly.
(Rattata) Planned moveset: Endeavor, Hyper Fang, Super Fang, Quick Attack.

*Thread revival*

So, I've made a team, gonna be making it Level 100. Was wondering if I could get some feedback on it.

Here is some feedback:
Can I help?

Here is some feedback:
Can I help?

Not sure if you're trying to be an asshole, or if you're actually serious. If you're being serious, however, no. I don't need your help. If you're being an asshole, then I don't see what I've done.

*Thread revival*

Here's some help:
Nidoking looks nice, but try replacing Surf with Ice Beam, for better coverage.
Blissey is good. Don't change it.
Iron Tail is just terrible. Don't use it on Steelix and replace it with something like Roar.
Alakazam... Just delete Shock Wave, it sucks. Replace it with ThunderPunch if you're gonna breed it. It will be better that way.
Dragonite looks nice enough.
Your Rattata can't deal damage to Ghost types at all. Replace Hyper Fang with Return. Replace Quick Attack with Dig to deal damage to Rock and Steel-types. Finally, replace Endeavor with Shadow Ball for those Ghost types. That should be fine.

Not sure if you're trying to be an asshole, or if you're actually serious. If you're being serious, however, no. I don't need your help. If you're being an asshole, then I don't see what I've done.
Why would I be an asshole of course I was serious I love Pokemon.

*Thread revival*

Where'd CH'DING go? :eek:

I'll decide that I like pokemon and stay. Sorry.
shaymin.jpeg

^ My favorite pokemon; mostly because it can change its forms. I don't like its sky form much, however (if that's what it's called)

(What i meant to say in my previous post was that, after watching the Pokemon show once when I was younger, I've never really understood Pokemon and it's never appealed to me. Fortunately, after realizing that so many people have liked it, I started to look into the subject more, on a quest to discover why many people like Pokemon. I basically read this thread, thought to myself, "If I'm here, why should I hate Pokemon? I should start to enjoy it." Because I don't dislike the concept... I dislike the early episodes of the TV Show.
There's quite a difference, and i'm sorry about my previous post... I guess I never thought about how I worded it or anything. It makes it sound like i was posting to post, instead of posting to say that I'm starting to like Pokemon. And in truth, i posted because of the second reason.
:p

Why did I just read this whole thread if I hate Pokemon so much?
I'm conflicted.
Well, you obviously like Pokemon if you were interested in reading 36 pages about said subject.
You should try out the MMO; It's pretty easy to set up and it's really fun battling others.

Also, if what Pixiel says is true, don't post to post, post to share opinions and thoughts on a subject. If you have nothing to contribute, support to give, or questions to ask, then find a thread that's relevant to you and post there.

[EDIT]
Sorry, I forgot to refresh the page when I posted this. I inevitably ended up getting ninja'd...

Back