Star Citizen

The new site is great. Things malfunctioned a bit at launch, but they seemed to handle it rather quickly. It took about five minutes to load it up for the first time, and then I was unable to log in. I tried a few more times and finally got in after restarting chrome. A couple of hours later I was finally able to complete the migration process.

Long story short, they started with eight servers. They ended up with eighteen. I doubt the site was down for very long, and it is evident that a lot of work went into it. There are bound to be problems when launching something to approximately 100,000 people. (or 150,000; I am not sure how many more pledged after the initial launch.)

Guess what arrived in the mail today ;)
QHUGuPW.jpg

And this :)
SC_Shirt_1.jpg

Still waiting on the green one though.

Just read through all of this; so much want. unfortunately, my current pc would have a stroke and die from just running the title screen, from what I've read in here about the graphics.

All I know is, I want battleships. wage war on everyone.

er uhm, I mean.....uhm.....nvm.

I'm going to get the $40 package as soon as I have the money. I would love for this to become the new T9k Minecraft.

This much cooperation is exactly what brought the Minecraft community together.

I'm going to get the $40 package as soon as I have the money. I would love for this to become the new T9k Minecraft.

This much cooperation is exactly what brought the Minecraft community together.

There are only a few of us who jumped on this in the kickstarter, but I don't see how this couldn't become the next thing. Except for the price. I'm looking forward to it.

Original backers can help new backers get Lti packages if they're looking to acquire one. Just a heads up~

Out of curiousity, are you using a 32 bit system moondoggy? I haven't run into any issues with the launcher so far, so not quite sure what could be causing that issue.

The hangar and the eventual release of the game will only work for 64bit computers. 32 bit users have been unable to get past the launch button.

I played the Hangar module, and I can't even begin to express how amazing it is. I can't wait until they start adding more playable features for us. This is going to be my new favorite game.

I played the Hangar module, and I can't even begin to express how amazing it is. I can't wait until they start adding more playable features for us. This is going to be my new favorite game.
Very much so - finally signed up this week with as a Rear Admiral. Holy hell the Constellation is one sexy ship. Can't wait for the dogfighting module to take 'er out for a spin.

Yeah, I signed up for the freelancer package, but I'm thinking about eventually buying the constellation, as it looks and sounds amazing.

Very much so - finally signed up this week with as a Rear Admiral. Holy hell the Constellation is one sexy ship. Can't wait for the dogfighting module to take 'er out for a spin.

The engines are shmexy.

Also, I am starting a pretty intensive trade corporation for any of you that might be interested. I have already started investing a lot of time into this, and plan on following through with it. If you want to move away from Bounty hunting, pirating, or what ever it is you get into, just shoot me a message. The whole thing is still in works and will be for a long while, so you won't hear about it for a while unless you feel some weird urge to help out.

Also, December.

Back