3. Vorsprung - None
  4. Downed_Foes - None
  5. Mini_Cacti - Downed_Foes
  6. karmahurts - None
  7. mcfar45 - None
  8. _Joostb - None
  9. No Lynch - mcfar45, Beese

Not Voting: karmahurts, _Joostb, katphish, Vorsprung

Karmahurts, Beese, and Mcfar, you are doing the one thing Townies should not be. Waiting for hard evidence. This is a game of hunches, guessing, and logic, not solitaire. Voting No Lynch is like skipping one of your turns in chess, and we don't have time for that. Lynching may backfire, but at least it might help. Waiting can only help the Mafia, as everyone in here is smart enough to cover their tracks. So go with your suspicions and vote already. To do otherwise only helps the Mafia.

Karmahurts, Beese, and Mcfar, you are doing the one thing Townies should not be. Waiting for hard evidence. This is a game of hunches, guessing, and logic, not solitaire. Voting No Lynch is like skipping one of your turns in chess, and we don't have time for that. Lynching may backfire, but at least it might help. Waiting can only help the Mafia, as everyone in here is smart enough to cover their tracks. So go with your suspicions and vote already. To do otherwise only helps the Mafia.

I know it's a game if hunches but I cannot have suspicion if I have nothing to be suspicious of.

I know it's a game if hunches but I cannot have suspicion if I have nothing to be suspicious of.
Karma claims to be a Doctor, Beese keeps changing his vote, I have been on both their cases non-stop and have even called for lynchings, and several people have said almost nothing this entire time. There is plenty to be suspicious of. :laugh:

Karma claims to be a Doctor, Beese keeps changing his vote, I have been on both their cases non-stop and have even called for lynchings, and several people have said almost nothing this entire time. There is plenty to be suspicious of. :laugh:
I've changed my vote due to logical reasons, such as new evidence poping up. I changed to no lynch because I like to start the blame game on day 3, so I actually have some form of evidence.

You, however might have a chance of being town, that's what I've been thinking. I'm probably going to change my vote later. Again. Because I can.

I agree that we hafta vote on someone. This is a good point in the game where, even if we do accidentally lynch a townie, we still have more than enough breathing room so we can make a better decision.
Reads man, Reads!
This thread is a massive clusterfuck, but here we go-ooo!

Beese - I Can't Tell If You Are Are Fucking Scum Or Just A Willymuncher
katphish – Leaning Town
Vorsprung - Best Person In The Entire Universe
Downed_Foes – Leaning Scum
Mini_Cacti - Leaning Town
karmahurts - Either Scum, or Cop / Doctor
mcfar45 – Pretty much null
cacher97 – Leaning Scum
_Joostb - Null
These will likely be changed.
Vorsprung. First and foremost, I am not mafia. Evidentially, there are no ways to prove so using evidence, so this will have to be on your judgement completely. If I were personally mafia, I would post next to nothing. Why? because the majority does that, I would not purposely try to be active in the game thread to make me the most noticed.
Fair enough.
I'll make my calls on the results of the night.

I strongly believe that we hafta lynch somebody. We're at a good point in the game where, even if we do accidentally lynch a Townie, we'll still have enough breathing room. Plus, depending on how people behave during the first lynch, we can make better calls as to who's a naughty Siberian scum or not.

In my opinion, out of all the banter:
Take a look at this if you haven't already. This is what we are playing, as said in the OP.

In all the types there are two Mafia. However, there is a Cop in only two of the four types, and both a Cop and a doctor in only 1. If Karma is really a Cop, his chance of being protected is 25% at most. Karma is smart, and would certainly not come forward on day 2. Secondly, why would he choose to investigate you, and not Downed Foes? Everyone was directing suspicion at Downed Foes, not you. Strange behaviors on Karma's part...

More importantly, there is a golden opportunity at hand. Since Karma has vouched for you, his fate is directly tied to yours. If we lynch you, and you turn out to be scum, then Karma is almost certainly scum also. Since there are only two mafia, Town would win.

But what if you turn out to be Towny? Then Karma is either a Cop, or scum. This is why I asked for a cop to give a counter claim. Lynching whoever steps up will tell us the allegiance of Karma. Or we could lynch Karma, the end result is the same either way.

But what if no one steps up? Here is where it comes to chance. If Karma is scum, you are Towny, and there is no other cop, then we are in trouble. In that case, this entire plan will fail. However, this is a chance I am willing to take. I wait a while and see if anyone else claims Cop, but if after a day or two no one has stepped up, my vote goes to you.
This is the most logical.

I'm going to go off what seems logical to start with. This seems like a good situation. If Beese is lynched, and he's scum, then that's the game, right there. If not, then we'll know who the Cop is, or whatever.
Plus, we'll clean the thread of a lot of posts, no 'fense, Beese.

In lieu of anything that truly convinces me, I'm going for you, Beese-ty Boy. Whilst your anus always satisfies, your responses have just left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. (Actually a lot like your anus, actually.)

VOTE: Beese

But yeah, convince me otherwise.

I agree that we hafta vote on someone. This is a good point in the game where, even if we do accidentally lynch a townie, we still have more than enough breathing room so we can make a better decision.

katphish – Leaning Town
cacher97 – Leaning Scum
_Joostb - Null

Fair enough.

I strongly believe that we hafta lynch somebody. We're at a good point in the game where, even if we do accidentally lynch a Townie, we'll still have enough breathing room. Plus, depending on how people behave during the first lynch, we can make better calls as to who's a naughty Siberian scum or not.

I'm going to go off what seems logical to start with. This seems like a good situation. If Beese is lynched, and he's scum, then that's the game, right there. If not, then we'll know who the Cop is, or whatever.

In lieu of anything that truly convinces me, I'm going for you, Beese-ty Boy. Whilst your anus always satisfies, your responses have just left me with a bitter taste in my mouth. (Actually a lot like your anus, actually.)

Thanks you for considiring me ^-^

Agree with vorsprung and such. But don't know if I should stick to Mini_Cacti or Beese... But I'm leaning towards Beese not being mafia, so I'll stick with Mini_Cacti.

katphish – Leaning Town
cacher97 – Leaning Scum
_Joostb - Null

Fair enough.

Really, I'm just being a Willymuncher. If I was mafia I would be very cautious about what I post, incase I don't want to get lynched day 1-2. C'mon man, this is like my first actual game of mafia here, I wouldn't just be a willymuncher if I was scum. I'd be all commando/serious like.

But I can't really just disprove any evidence of "Lets lynch beese for the lulz" but I will say this. Just... let me survive this day, please. If you get more evidence tomorrow then by all means lynch me tomorrow. And if scum are willymunchers they'd kill me tonight. I /bet/ I'll die by mafia tonight...

Actually better not tempt fate.

Really, I'm just being a Willymuncher. If I was mafia I would be very cautious about what I post, incase I don't want to get lynched day 1-2. C'mon man, this is like my first actual game of mafia here, I wouldn't just be a willymuncher if I was scum. I'd be all commando/serious like.

But I can't really just disprove any evidence of "Lets lynch beese for the lulz" but I will say this. Just... let me survive this day, please. If you get more evidence tomorrow then by all means lynch me tomorrow. And if scum are willymunchers they'd kill me tonight. I /bet/ I'll die by mafia tonight...

Actually better not tempt fate.

Very smart :) Know, if there is a doctor, they will save you, and the mafia won't lynch you, because they'll probably guess that the doc will save you, and will then target someone else :p

Back