T9K Mafia 2: Mafia Muddle

Well for starters I am very smart. I have an IQ of over 150. I can read people expression and emotions by the way they write. Our school got 2nd place in the debater's forum (Me and 3 other guys) for our first year against gifted schools. And I can be serious, humouris, logical, or any kind of emotional state on command.
Dude, I don't care if you think you're smart. If you seriously did have an IQ over 150, I would be surprised if you weren't in uni already.
But this isn't about comparing your synaptical e-peen, this is a game of Mafia.

Please don't be arrogant. This is a forum game that revolves around analysing the actions of others and making decisions on that. All that I can tell now is that you're clutching at straws, and you sound like a cock.

Well for starters I am very smart. I have an IQ of over 150. I can read people expression and emotions by the way they write. Our school got 2nd place in the debater's forum (Me and 3 other guys) for our first year against gifted schools. And I can be serious, humouris, logical, or any kind of emotional state on command.
A couple of things.

1 You claim to be very inteligent, maybe you're trying to fool us all?
2 Think of this like a court, you can't say during a defence case "I did not kill this man because I -yahdyada" You need to give evidence to your case. I brought evidence when Vorsprung was trying to vote me out. You need to do the same.

I honestly think you'll flip town, but we have no other alternatives on who to lynch.

Dude, I don't care if you think you're smart. If you seriously did have an IQ over 150, I would be surprised if you weren't in uni already.
But this isn't about comparing your synaptical e-peen, this is a game of Mafia.

Please don't be arrogant. This is a forum game that revolves around analysing the actions of others and making decisions on that. All that I can tell now is that you're clutching at straws, and you sound like a cock.
A couple of things.

1 You claim to be very inteligent, maybe you're trying to fool us all?
2 Think of this like a court, you can't say during a defence case "I did not kill this man because I -yahdyada" You need to give evidence to your case. I brought evidence when Vorsprung was trying to vote me out. You need to do the same.

I honestly think you'll flip town, but we have no other alternatives on who to lynch.

Vprsprung, you simply asked me to state reasons to prove i;m worth keeping. and I did.

Alas, based on my IQ, I'm may be taking another mense IQ test in the next month or so. Can pst my results if needed.

Downed_Foes, I probably would have just left my vote aiming at Beese had you not flipped out when suspicion was directed at you. All you did was show that you desperately need to live, and that is suspicious.

Vanilla Townies are the most numerous group of any Mafia game. We are the pawns, whereas Cops and Doctors are the Bishops and Rooks. In case you aren't familiar with chess, pawns are expendable. There are eight of them, but only two knights or bishops.

The game of Mafia is like a twisted game of chess. The main difference being that all the pieces look like pawns of the same color. There are usually bishops, knights, and rooks of both colors, but the only way to find out where other pieces' allegiances lie (and what type of piece they are) is by their actions and statements.

If you point a gun at a pawn (Vanilla Towny), they will say "Meh, there are seven more of me. Shoot if you really must." Pawns know that their death is not a crippling blow, and that they are often sacrificed for better positions, more info, etc. As a bonus, death confirms their honesty, and gives some importance to any words they have already spoken. All in all, pawns don't fear lynching.

You, however have said "DONT SHOOT! IT WUD B REALLY BAD IF U SHOT!" Your response seems rushed, which implies urgency or importance, and is totally different than what pawns say. How can you expect people to believe you are a pawn when you don't even act like one?

Also, that end-game setup you gave us is awfully specific, considering how many possible endings there are.

Downed_Foes, I probably would have just left my vote aiming at Beese had you not flipped out when suspicion was directed at you. All you did was show that you desperately need to live, and that is suspicious.

Vanilla Townies are the most numerous group of any Mafia game. We are the pawns, whereas Cops and Doctors are the Bishops and Rooks. In case you aren't familiar with chess, pawns are expendable. There are eight of them, but only two knights or bishops.

The game of Mafia is like a twisted game of chess. The main difference being that all the pieces look like pawns of the same color. There are usually bishops, knights, and rooks of both colors, but the only way to find out where other pieces' allegiances lie (and what type of piece they are) is by their actions and statements.

If you point a gun at a pawn (Vanilla Towny), they will say "Meh, there are seven more of me. Shoot if you really must." Pawns know that their death is not a crippling blow, and that they are often sacrificed for better positions, more info, etc. As a bonus, death confirms their honesty, and gives some importance to any words they have already spoken. All in all, pawns don't fear lynching.

You, however have said "DONT SHOOT! IT WUD B REALLY BAD IF U SHOT!" Your response seems rushed, which implies urgency or importance, and is totally different than what pawns say. How can you expect people to believe you are a pawn when you don't even act like one?

Also, that end-game setup you gave us is awfully specific, considering how many possible endings there are.

I love chess. :)
And I just posdted the most reaonable answer. To me it feels that if I die, I lose, and I really don't want that to happen as I hate losing.

Five posts while I wrote that. God I am a slow typer...

*Reads le posts*

What does your IQ have to do with this? Wait, read people's expessions and emotions by the way they write?!?! :rofl:

For someone with a "Highly Gifted" IQ, you have atrocious spelling and grammar...

Vprsprung, you simply asked me to state reasons to prove i;m worth keeping. and I did.

Alas, based on my IQ, I'm may be taking another mense IQ test in the next month or so. Can pst my results if needed.
WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW SMART YOU ARE, IT'S ARROGANT AND IRRELEVANT

Five posts while I wrote that. God I am a slow typer...

*Reads le posts*

What does your IQ have to do with this? Wait, read people's expessions and emotions by the way they write?!?! :rofl:

For someone with a "Highly Gifted" IQ, you have atrocious spelling and grammar...

He asked me why I am valuable.
Also, I misspelt one word?

WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW SMART YOU ARE, IT'S ARROGANT AND IRRELEVANT

Im just going to drop this as I reallt don't wanna argue to make myself look more incriminating.

Eh. I'll take his advice. Kill me if you wan't. Just take into factor my end result of the game...

Very very perceptive. Yes, I too have noticed his unusual behavior. Too defensive to be a normal towny. In the other game, people who were lynched or accused of being Mafia often treated these accusations with a detached confidence in themselves. The way Downed_Foes has been phrasing his defense makes it seem almost as if he is trying to convince himself, some kind of subtle psychological effect.

It's pretty much a win-win. Like you said, there are still so many townies that this first lynch is not so significant. We've got our sights set on him and there are no other culprits at the moment.

LOL I say the best bet would be to lynch a random person. Not me though :( :p
I only did that for the lulz. And how about this? Find someone that has been active in other thread, but not this one. They are obviously reading the posts. but not posting, thus, making them more than likely mafia

This, to me, is the deciding factor. "Lynch a random person but not me though". In other words, reduce the population of the townies while keeping himself alive. Very, suspicious indeed.

VOTE: DOWNED_FOES

Very very perceptive. Yes, I too have noticed his unusual behavior. Too defensive to be a normal towny. In the other game, people who were lynched or accused of being Mafia often treated these accusations with a detached confidence in themselves. The way Downed_Foes has been phrasing his defense makes it seem almost as if he is trying to convince himself, some kind of subtle psychological effect.

It's pretty much a win-win. Like you said, there are still so many townies that this first lynch is not so significant. We've got our sights set on him and there are no other culprits at the moment.

This, to me, is the deciding factor. "Lynch a random person but not me though". In other words, reduce the population of the townies while keeping himself alive. Very, suspicious indeed.

VOTE: DOWNED_FOES

Well, seems like I'm dead.

VOTE: DOWNED FOES
I keep telling you, there is no need to kill beese.
Why? For all I know, you two are Mafia. Although, I am starting to think that Beese is Towny, and you are Mafia.

Perhaps you decided to take a risk and assume that there was no other cop. Then, you claimed to have investigated Beese and declared him Towny. Now all you would have to do is "investigate" people and declare them Towny for the rest of the game. Maybe kill your partner for good measure. You would be safe, as Towny would never lynch the Cop.

Why? For all I know, you two are Mafia. Although, I am starting to think that Beese is Towny, and you are Mafia.

Perhaps you decided to take a risk and assume that there was no other cop. Then, you claimed to have investigated Beese and declared him Towny. Now all you would have to do is "investigate" people and declare them Towny for the rest of the game. Maybe kill your partner for good measure. You would be safe, as Towny would never lynch the Cop.

This is going to seem incredibly scummy of me but...

UNVOTE
VOTE: KARMAHURTS

That's the same. Doesn't matter about how you wrote the punctuation. Both sentences are grammatically correct.
I love chess. :)
And I just posdted the most reaonable answer. To me it feels that if I die, I lose, and I really don't want that to happen as I hate losing.
Are you kidding me? The only grammatically correct sentence in there is "I love chess." I am not even counting the typos.

Are you kidding me? The only grammatically correct sentence in there is "I love chess." I am not even counting the typos.

Well, I am dead tired... Remember, IQ measures your brain potential, not how smart you are. Although people with higher IQ's are generally smarter than people with lower IQ's.

Back