• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

TacoCraft: A Team9000 Exclusive! (For a few days, anyway.)

Is TacoCraft good?

• Total voters
Excellent! Now, time to head in and make new ones for melons and other 1.8 items!
I DID work on the melons a little. I'm going to start working on more "customized textures soon. Also, chests need to be remapped. :nope: With the new chest animation, I have to remap the Chest png in one of the folders, I forget which one. Also, the TacoHealthBar(TM) is broken.

:O TacoHealthBar™!!!

Mountains:
Screen Shot 2011-09-15 at 5.10.16 PM.png

The sea (What sea? O_O)
Screen Shot 2011-09-15 at 5.10.46 PM.png

*Edit* Tsk tsk forgot to crop my photos, my real name popped up for a moment there :whistle:

You need to make a taco mod, where tacos are a craftable item, like cookies.
Recipie: chicken (I forgot, is there beef? If so, use that), leaves, and bread.
Like bread on bottom, meat in the mid, and leaves on top.
And make the tacos make your vision blurry and play Nyan cat music while you run around with the ability to fly. Much like the wing cap from mario 64.

You need to make a taco mod, where tacos are a craftable item, like cookies.
Recipie: chicken (I forgot, is there beef? If so, use that), leaves, and bread.
Like bread on bottom, meat in the mid, and leaves on top.
And make the tacos make your vision blurry and play Nyan cat music while you run around with the ability to fly. Much like the wing cap from mario 64.
Eventually, I'll make a mod with a BUNCH of mexican food.
Like, half the Taco Bell menu.
It'll heal poisoning and stuff.
Yeah.
Tacos.

READ OR GTFO.
Just a Taco Mod. 3-4 different tacos+ extra Taco Bell items. Chicken, Beef and Pork will be used, along with wheat and leaves. (Nice idea on the leaves btw)
And you know how hard that Nyancat/Fly/Mario64/Visionblur/sh*t would be? Good Lord.
I'm a texture pack maker, not a SUPER mod coder.
GIMP
is easier than
Java SDK (Source Development Kit)

<3,
-Taco

Back