TF2 Load-outs

Trust me. I know the Degreaser trade was a bad deal. -.- To be honest, I didn't really care about TF2 all that much. Now, that I'm getting better, I'm realizing the value of things. :/ I may never get the trading thing down, and ya know what? I'm cool with that. Maybe I'll just find all of my stuff rather than trade, who knows. All I know is the only thing driving me to be better in Tf2 is... I'm sick of being the easy kill on my team. I'm tired of not being able to enjoy the game because people can kill me before I even know they're there. I don't care about hats, or metal. I just want to be a better player.

Pardon the soulful mini-rant. Not exactly sunshine and rainbows at the moment.
But dude, hats is what it's all about.

TF2 is America's #1 war-themed hat simulator, y'know

Any ideas on a new name + description for my new Botkiller Sniper Rifle?

"Proof that my Asian penis is not small"

Wait, no, that's a terrible idea.

"This is not compensation for anything"

No, that's worse...give me a second...

"Rooty Tooty Point 'n' Shooty"

Well, that's the bottom of the barrel. Give me some more time.

Actually, scratch that. I need to know if you want a name having to do with the "Botkiller" part of it, or if you want a name that can go with any old sniper. The reason I'm wanting to know is that you seem like the person who'd get a Botkiller just because it's worth more.

"Proof that my Asian penis is not small"

Wait, no, that's a terrible idea.

"This is not compensation for anything"

No, that's worse...give me a second...

"Rooty Tooty Point 'n' Shooty"

Well, that's the bottom of the barrel. Give me some more time.

Actually, scratch that. I need to know if you want a name having to do with the "Botkiller" part of it, or if you want a name that can go with any old sniper. The reason I'm wanting to know is that you seem like the person who'd get a Botkiller just because it's worth more.
Speaking of terrible names, yesterday I was thinking about the Sydney Sleeper, and suddenly I got "Pea Shooter" in my head.

You do the math.

Speaking of terrible names, yesterday I was thinking about the Sydney Sleeper, and suddenly I got "Pea Shooter" in my head.

You do the math.
Oh god. My girlfriend is giving me the weirdest looks right now. I've been pissing myself laughing for almost five minutes.

So I installed a mod that adds the classic TF2 Menu backgrounds, and just a couple minutes ago I noticed something about the scout...
wat.png

That is clearly not the default scattergun, nor is it either of scouts Double Barrels at the time
force.png
scatter.png
soda.png

So my question is, is that a new scattergun?

So I installed a mod that adds the classic TF2 Menu backgrounds, and just a couple minutes ago I noticed something about the scout...
View attachment 130163
That is clearly not the default scattergun, nor is it either of scouts Double Barrels at the time
View attachment 130164 View attachment 130165 View attachment 130166
So my question is, is that a new scattergun?
Just looks like artwork to me. If you take the handle of the FaN, and the barrel of the stock scattergun, you'll get that.

All I know is the only thing driving me to be better in Tf2 is... I'm sick of being the easy kill on my team. I'm tired of not being able to enjoy the game because people can kill me before I even know they're there. I don't care about hats, or metal. I just want to be a better player.

Pardon the soulful mini-rant. Not exactly sunshine and rainbows at the moment.
I just read this and I can say I totally connect to it. It actually took a while to find out what my niche is, and then I went to practice solely on that class. If you need some help, watch some competitive tf2 or maybe other people and see how they work. Watching people better than you is the best way to learn because usually they give valuable hints and tips.

In other news, I've just spent a great deal of time and monehs assembling a badass Scout loadout.

May I present: VORSPRUNG: Fitness Scoot
Themeset1.png

Themed and everything.
Also the EA is painted Lime.

I think the next step is to paint the Front Runner and the TT Lime as well.

Baby Face's Blaster. Someone give me a loadout using it. :s I've had zero success with some of the things I tried.

Edit: Also, I just beat David in a Class duel (going through all 9 classes via elimination). I'm calling it a fluke due to the server we were on having pumpkin bombs, which I used a lot.

Baby Face's Blaster. Someone give me a loadout using it. :s I've had zero success with some of the things I tried.

Edit: Also, I just beat David in a Class duel (going through all 9 classes via elimination). I'm calling it a fluke due to the server we were on having pumpkin bombs, which I used a lot.
I just did the same thing, and beat David too!
We're part of an elite club of David-beaters

Also, you want a loadout?
How about Baby Face + Winger + Wrap Assassin.
It's a loadout based entirely on having accuracy.

Also, what do you think of my sports-themed Scout loadout? I've been playing with it, and gee, vanilla Scout is amazing.

I just did the same thing, and beat David too!
We're part of an elite club of David-beaters
Also, what do you think of my sports-themed Scout loadout? I've been playing with it, and gee, vanilla Scout is amazing.
Actually we stopped at engineer when my mom burst into my room and took my computer >.> we'll continue tomorrow.

And yes Chiba, we must go tk a pumpkin free server next time!
I was thinking this can be a TF2 night thing, where we have a large tournament based on 1v1 class elimination.

Actually we stopped at engineer when my mom burst into my room and took my computer >.> we'll continue tomorrow.

And yes Chiba, we must go tk a pumpkin free server next time!
I was thinking this can be a TF2 night thing, where we have a large tournament based on 1v1 class elimination.
Winning by default is still a win XD
And I disagree. The pumpkins are awesome. Thanks for giving me the link to that server.

But I agree with the T9k thing.
...In fact, I have an idea.
I could always make a custom map on Hammer, and if Woot just sets up T9k Launch servers to run the map I make, then we can do this 1v1 stuff.

Moreover, what if we made it so you could pick "1v1" as a server option, like you can for "Normal" or "MvM"?

THOUGHTS

Winning by default is still a win XD
And I disagree. The pumpkins are awesome. Thanks for giving me the link to that server.

But I agree with the T9k thing.
...In fact, I have an idea.
I could always make a custom map on Hammer, and if Woot just sets up T9k Launch servers to run the map I make, then we can do this 1v1 stuff.

Moreover, what if we made it so you could pick "1v1" as a server option, like you can for "Normal" or "MvM"?

THOUGHTS
Run it by Wooty. :p Also, while they are nice... 7 of the 9 kills were from them. =.= Hence, fluke.

Back