TF2 Load-outs

ChibaMasato

Ohai. I've been playing TF2 a lot lately, and I'm slowly beginning to notice how some weapons go better with some than others, and no, I'm not talking about the sets. I mean 3 random weapons that just fit together. This thread is for people to share what they have found that works really well. Naturally, I have several, even mulitples for the same class. Without further delay, let me start. :3

Scout:

Support Scout: Force-a-Nature/Soda Popper, Mad Milk, Candy Cane
Desc: This set turns the rather aggressive scout into a true team player. FaN's knockback can save teammates from the likes of Pyros and Snipers, or if you have the Popper, you can be more aggressive using the crits. The milk lets your team heal up, and as an added bonus, when you kill someone, a mini-health pack drops, healing your team more.
Weaknesses: LL soldier, stickybomb demo - The extra explosive damage really takes its toll. I say LL solider because scouts are usually fast enough to avoid the standard speed, and they can be a pain to hit with the Direct Hit.

Look, Ma! I can fly!: FaN, Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol, Atomizer
Desc: While I haven't tested this one personally, I have a feeling this scout would be a real nuisance to play against. 5 jumps. Jump, fire, jump, fire, jump. Can you say major air? As an added bonus, you no longer take fall damage so you pretty much have free reign over the air, plus with the added health, the Atomizer's jump damage isn't nearly as bad as it could be.
Weaknesses: Pyros and anything else with a shotgun - Pyros murder this build, due to the PPP's increased fire damage. As for the shotguns, it's almost a guaranteed hit with, at least, one bullet, which with enough people are shooting at you, can hurt really quickly.

It's a Home run!: Baby Face's Blaster, Bonk! Atomic Punch, Sandman
Desc: Not to be confused with Homerun09, this set is based on the idea of capturing all the points very quickly. BFB's Boost effect makes scout stupidly fast. Bonk! is used to A. bypass sentries or B. escape. The Sandman's stun is used to run past enemies trying to stop you. Again, another nuisance build for a scout.
Weaknesses: Mini-sentries, Pyros with airblast, Heavy with Natascha- You can't stun a mini-sentry, and they can slow you down, pyros can airblast your ball back and if it hits you, it's pretty much game over. One bullet from Natascha will slow you down, which allows every class to target you better

Soldier:

Medic? I don't need a friggin' Medic!: Black Box, Concheror, Half-Zatoichi
Desc: You've probably figured out what this build's about. This is designed to give the solider as much self-healing as possible. I don't think I need to explain more.
Weaknesses: Anyone with the Half-Zatoichi, Snipers, Spies - All instant kills. No amount of healing fixes that.

Trollider: Rocket Jumper, Mantreads, Market Gardener
Desc: Rocket jump, land on, whack with shovel, repeat. Seriously, there's nothing more to it.
Weakness: Anyone who notices you before you can hit them.

Leave no man behind: Black box, Battalion's Back-up, Disciplinary Action
Desc: A supporting set. BB to keep yourself alive, Battalion's Back-up to prevent cheap random criticals from stopping your push, and the DA to get everyone up there faster.

Pyro:

MMMPH! Muthafuckas!: Phlogistinator, Scorch Shot, Sharpened Volcano Fragment
Desc: A build that revolves around the Phlog's Mmmph meter. Volcano Fragment for the fire damage. The Scorch Shot is my personal choice, although I think the Detonator would also be good due to the AoE they both have.
Weaknesses: Pyros with shotguns, soldiers, demomen - No airblast and no non-fire weapons

Special delivery!: Degreaser, Shotgun, Postal Pummeler
Desc: OMG a stock weapon in a loadout?! Yes, actually. Naturally, this set makes use of the Degreaser's quick weapon switch, and the PP's crits against burning players. The shotgun is used to fight off enemy pyros.
Weaknesses: Anyone faster than the Pyro. - If they get out of range of your melee, you'll waste precious seconds trying to hit them.

Demoman:

I'll show you why they call me the DEMOman: Grenade Launcher, Scottish Resistance, Ullapool Caber
Desc: The Michael Bay set. Explosions. More explosions. Seriously though. I know some people hate the fact that the majority of the Demoman's weapons are melee and not enough ka-booms. This is the set for you.
Weaknesses: Pyro - Airblast. That is all.

The DemoKnight Rises: Ali Baba's Wee Booties, Splendid Screen, -
Desc: Yes, the infamous Demoknght. Any melee weapon works with this build.
Weaknesses: Mini-Sentries, Scouts, Snipers - Mini-sentries wreck dks, scouts can typically avoid them, and snipers usually have enough distance to take them out.

[Heavy:

Cry some moar!: Tomislav, Sandvich, Killing Gloves of Boxing
Desc: This set is designed to make people hate you. Get a kill with the KGB, switch to the Tomislav, and go to town. Sandvich is for back-up.
Weaknesses: Snipers, Spies - One shot kills can ruin your momentum.

Baby needs a spanking: Natascha, Buffalo Steak Sandvich, Eviction Notice
Desc: Spazztic melee weapon, plus crits? Yesplz. Natascha can be used to slow enemies down, or scare them away.
Weaknesses: Anyone too far away to punch after eating the BSS - Minicrits on you can kill you quick.

Engineer

Combat Engi: Frontier Justice, Pistol, Gunslinger
Desc: Another well known set up. Build a mini sentry, use the pistol to support it, when it gets destroyed, switch to the FJ and use the revenge crits.
Weaknesses: Anything that can shoot a mini sentry while being out of its range - It means a waste of metal and no support for you.

Heavy Metal Engi: Widowmaker, Short Circuit, Jag
Desc: A hard-hitting set-up. Jag to building everything faster, Short Circuit to defend them, and the Widowmaker to do some damage.
Weaknesses: Lack of metal - Your biggest worry considering the entire set-up depends on it.

Medic

Battle Medic: Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg, Ubersaw
Desc: An offensive Medic, designed to push enemies back using the criticals. The Blutsager makes staying alive easier, and the Ubersaw for building up the uber.
Weaknesses: Heavies, Pyros - The amount of damage they put out is enough to stop any Medic cold

You crossed the wrong Medic: Crusader's Crossbow, Medigun, Amputator
Desc: What some people are calling the new Battle Medic, This set uses the set bonus from the CC and the Amp. It keeps you alive, and you're slightly more accurate. The bonus also nullifies afterburn and bleed.
Weaknesses: Anything that can take off chunks of health. - The healing won't be able to fix you fast enough

As far as Sniper and Spy go, it's a preference thing. Both are the insta-kill classes. I can't give suggestions, but you guys can. :3 Post load-outs you think are good. And if you're bored, try some of these out. Who knows? Maybe you'll find a new load-out. :D

My Pyro Loudout; Degreaser, Reserve Shooter and Postal Pummler.
The combonation of switch time reduction makes weapon switching almost obsolete, and if you are quick enough you can burn, juggle, pop with reserve shooter and if need be the Pummler, killing most classes easily. It's downside is how close range you have to be, so I often swap out reserve shooter for a scorch shot

One thing I have a problem with is the "MMMPH! Muthafuckas!" set.

The Sharpened Volcano Fragment sucks. Period. If you're within melee range as a Pyro, then you're in flamethrower range. Why would you switch to your melee to get something you can get just as easily with your flamethrower? Also, the flamethrower deals more damage than the SVF anyways.

The only time to really use it is in Medieval Mode (which nobody takes seriously anyways).

IMO, you didn't quite use enough stock weapons, but that's just me being a purist.

I went through my loadouts, and compiled a small list of the ones I use the most.

Scout
Note: You can double jump to avoid fall damage, use this instead of the Pocket Pistol. Also, if you use the Atomizer, you can use a third jump- 10 damage is a lot less than standard fall damage.

Standard Scout: Scattergun, Pistol, Atomizer
Desc: Damn good in all situations. Good against all classes. The pistol is a nice flow of constant damage over long ranges, and the scattergun supplies a very steady flow of damage. The atomizer can be used to cross the map faster (especially the Hightower map), and to dodge soldier rockets.
Weaknesses: Natascha heavies at close range, sentry guns at close range, pretty much any high powered killing machine that the scout really shouldn't encounter. There really is no short falling of this scout.

The Milkman: Shortstop, Mad Milk, Holy Mackerel, The Milkman
Desc: A scout with lesser firepower, with the added bonuses of more health and the ability to heal and put out fires. This scout performs better than the standard scout at long ranges, and is not better or worse than the standard scout. Also, he can hit you with a fucking fish. The fish is amazing.
Weaknesses: Scout-to-scout duels. The weaker power of the Shortstop makes this scout very vulnerable to the standard scout.

The Assassin: Soda Popper, Mad Milk (Could be replaced by pistol), Atomizer
Desc: A scout with one thing in mind- picking out and taking out specific enemies. Build up hype with the Soda Popper, switch to another weapon, and when you catch the person you are trying to kill, switch to your Soda Popper. Boom, boom, they're dead. I personally use the Mad Milk; if you are on fire, you can put yourself out. If you choose to use a pistol, you can take out mini sentries from long ranges, and have a weapon for light skirmishes with opponents who are not your primary target. I recommend the atomizer for mobility. This set is incredibly useful on Special Delivery maps, where the mini-crits will last you for enough time to defend a dropped intelligence until it respawns.
Weaknesses: Without mini-crits, the Soda Popper isn't really anything special. The FaN and the scattergun have more firepower and a reliable source of damage, respectively. This also leaves you very vulnerable to sentry guns, being as scatterguns are not good at long ranges.

My personal note on the FaN (Force 'a' Nature): I personally look on this weapon in disgust, and view it as a "tryhard" weapon.. It is practically the scout version of the Backburner.

Soldier
Note: Rocket jump.

Standard Soldier: Rocket Launcher, Shotgun, Escape Plan
Desc: Good for pretty much every situation. The Rocket Launcher is the most reliable of all rocket launchers, being able to easily kill a heavy in 4 shots (or less, if you land direct hits). It has no short-fallings. The shotgun can be used to finish off opponents that are an immediate threat, that have not already been slain by your rockets. The Escape Plan is weapon that's primary purpose is to charge away from battle to find health. At one hitpoint, you are nearly as fast as a scout.
Weaknesses: Is it possible to find a weakness for this guy?

The Engie Buster: Direct Hit, Mantreads, Escape Plan
Desc: A very fun soldier to play, due to being able to one-hit scouts, engineers, snipers, and spies (assuming they are not using the Dead Ringer). The Direct Hit is a fast moving, high-powered rocket launcher; however, splash damage (IE, shooting at people's feet) cannot be relied on to deal damage. You need to actually HIT the person to make this work. Now, why is this called The Engie Buster? While being able to kill the squishy classes is fun and all, the primary function of this load out is to destroy engineer buildings. At long ranges, this can be used to "snipe" the engineer buildings, destroying them faster than the nearby engineer can repair them. The most useful part of this set is destroying those GODDAMN MINI-SENTRIES O_O. The Mantreads assist your aim while under low amounts of fire, and the Escape Plan is always a good idea.
Weaknesses: Anywhere where you cannot aim properly, or are vulnerable to splash damage that you cannot return.

The Tank Buster: Black Box, Battalions Backup, Escape Plan, Grenadier's Softcap
Desc: Nice defensive loadout, you are more resistant to the dreaded damage of the mini-sentry, have the ability to regenerate health, and can use the Battalion's Backup to assist your teammates. Do I need to cover the Escape Plan again?
Weaknesses: Heavies, Soldiers, high-powered classes at full health. The Black Box does not deal reliable damage, and when faced with another soldier, the +45 health you will receive will not do anything about the damage their extra rocket will do to you. Also, the Battalion's Backup meter is hard to full up.

The Regenerating Solly: Black Box, Concheror, Escape Plan
Desc: A soldier based on maintaining health when away from medics. The Black Box heals you in combat situations, and the Concheror's fast meter charge can be a great way to regenerate health. This loadout, I find, is very useful for spawn camping.
Weaknesses: Anything that your health regeneration won't cover will rape your face.

Pyro
Note: You W+M1, you die.
Note II: AIRBLAST, AIRBLAST, AIRBLAST.

The Reliabyro: Degreaser, Shotgun, Axtinguisher
Desc: The time-tested general loadout for the Pyro. It should be noted, though, that if you can't axtinguish people, this set is useless. The Degreaser is a weapon that is designed to be used in conjunction with over types of weapons as well, the fast weapon switch makes fighting with many weapons a breeze. Use your flamethrower, then press your melee weapon button (3). Light someone on fire. Press "Q" to switch back to your extinguisher. Most people can be axtinguished for a one-hit kill. If you are unsure about a certain axtinguishing opportunity, just burn them to death. At medium distances, or pyro-to-pyro encounters, use the shotgun. It should be noted that the Degreaser cannot be used as an effective hit 'n' run weapon.
Weaknesses: Two pyros with a steady flow of flames on each other. You'll die. Also, this is a surprise weapon, you can't charge a heavy in the face and axtinguish them.

Support Pyro: Flamethrower, Detonator, Homewrecker
Desc: Hang around an engie friend. If enemies show up, burn them, then airblast them away. Also, airblast all kinds of hazardous projectiles away from your friends! The Detonator is a crown control weapon, and can be used to perform things similar to rocket jumps. If you come across a building being sapped, use your homewrecker to remove the sapper. Be a nice pyro! :)
Weaknesses: This really is a support loadout, you need to rely on your flamethrower and airblasts to fight.

The Gas JockeyDegreaser, (secondary weapon of Choice, I use the shotgun), Powerjack, The Attendant
Desc: This is a truly underused polycount set. The bullet vulnerability is almost unnoticeable, and you have a source of mobile healing and OVERHEAL. This is amazing for pyro-to-pyro encounters (with the shotgun equipped), your bonus move speed lets you maneuver around the other pyro. If you can, use your powerjack to finish off enemies. You are now death-resistant. ALSO: Your higher move speed increases the force that the Detonator sends you moving.
Weaknesses: Sentry and heavy spam. That is the only time your bullet vulnerability shows up.

The Spawn Campyro: Phlogistinator, Detonator, Back Scratcher (Powerjack works as well)
Desc: This loadout is specifically designed to survive for a long period of time in a place with no medics and little health... specifically being a spawn camping troll. Use your detonator to jump up onto a sign above the enemy spawn, and wait. Jump down and Phlogistinate up in their face. Detonator jump back up to your position. When you're low on health, activate "Mmmph," but don't freak out about not being able to use your crits. If you must retreat, the Back Scratcher is a way to use health packs at a higher level. The Powerjack may be used as well for healing, but I personally feel that the slower weapon switch is a pain to work around.
Weaknesses: Rocketspam/demospam. You can't airblast. If you get caught in your elevated position by, say, a heavy, you're fucked. Also, this may turn you into a W+M1 pyro. If you do this, borrow my shotgun and shoot yourself in the head, and help level up my strange.

Notes on flare guns:
The Flare Gun can turn you into a sniper pyro, being able to use one flare to ignite an opponent, and another to deal critical damage to them.

The Detonator is a crowd control/utility flare gun, being able to ignite multiple people, do minicrits to burning targets, and to Detonator jump.

The Manmelter is a reliable utility/spam flare gun, requiring no ammunition. It can be used as a quick shot in the general location of an enemy, and can extinguish allies without using the precious ammunition of your flamethrower- gaining a free critical hit in the process.

All of them are bad against enemy pyros, except the Manmelter when it has been crit-boosted.

Demoman:
Notes: I will come to your house if you only play this class for it's spamming abilities.
Note II: Sorry if my demoman section is not well explained- I'm a tad too good at demoman to properly explain things without getting too technical.
Note III: STICKY JUMP.

Standard Demoman: Grenade Launcher, Stickybomb Launcher, Ullapool Caber (Can be replaced with a bottle, but way less fun)
Desc: Good for everything. The Grenade Launcher is probably my favorite weapon in the game, and can deal damage in a wide range of ways. I love it. The Stickybomb Launcher deals massive amounts of damage, and can be used against pretty much every class and every type of sentry gun. Just don't spam it. The Ullapool Caber is frowned upon by many people, because you tend to die whenever you use it. If you are cornered by a pyro, however, and are sure to die no matter what, either hit the pyro with it, or just look down, crouch, and smash it onto the the ground for a spectacular explosion that will likely kill your attacker (or at least cause massive damage to it). It should also be noted that when combined with the Chargin' Targe or the Splendid Screen, it is possible to create a CRITICAL CABER!!!!!! This thing one-hits fully overhealed heavies, it deserves those caps, underlines, and exclamation points.
Weaknesses: Close-range pyros, and other surprise assailants; if you are not prepared for an attack at close range, your grenades could easily kill you. Pull back, lay traps.

The Hightower Sniper Harasser: Grenade Launcher, Sticky Jumper, Ullapool Caber
Desc: Ever noticed how sniper-heavy the Hightower map is? Yes? Are you one of those people who like to troll snipers? Yes as well? This loadout is designed for you to effortlessly jump across the map into the sniping spots of the enemy team, and either use your caber or grenades to kill them. It's fun either way, though I usually use the Caber. Jump in with the Sticky Jumper (sticky jumping is the easiest of all jumps, so don't worry), kill snoipahs, jump out, refill your broken Caber, repeat.
Weaknesses: What if you happen upon a soldier on the way out of killing snipers? You will likely be at low health if you use the Ullapool Caber, so you'll likely die. It doesn't matter though, coz snipers must die.

The Demoknight: Loch 'n' Load (If not on DeGroot, if so, Booties), Splendid Screen (Personal preference, the targe is decent too), and the Persian Persuader (Anything works, though the PP is my favorite)
Desc: For ranged targets, use your LnL to deal high amounts of damage, one-hit dem scooties. Using the PP alongside the SS deals a high amount of impact damage, and can easily be crit-boosted. The PP allows for easy health regeneration and mobility.
Weaknesses: If not in DeGroot Keep, pretty much everything ranged is your enemy.

Heavy
Note: Hooby sez: THE SANDVEECH EES A SPY!

The Best Decent Heavy Loadout of All Time: Minigun, Sandvich, Gloves of Running Urgently
Desc: Get to the battlefield with your GRU, be paranoid about everything. The stock Minigun is the best minigun, especially since the Tomislav nerf. If you go under around 130 health, go eat your Sandvich. Just be smart, and realize that the heavy is not an indestructible tank.
Weaknesses: Mini-crits while using the GRU. Also, that medic behind you is a spy.

The Hooby: Brass Beast, Shotgun, Fists of Steel
Desc: Go fist those little baby sentry guns with this loadout. This is one of the most fun loadouts you can imagine. Shotgun things, be a retarded Russian gun-nut with a degree in literature, and just fist people that try to range attack you. Beware though- critical damage via melee sources with the Fist of Steel equipped will one-hit you if you are not overhealed to above 390 health.
Weaknesses: Tryhards.

Engineer
Note: Beware the übered demoman.

The Redneck Standard Engie: Shotgun, Pistol, Jag
Desc: Rapidly build things with the jag, shoot things with the pistol at long ranges, deal reliable damage with the shotgun at close ranges. Know your sentry locations. Be paranoid about spies. 'Nuff said.
Weaknesses: THAT PAHYRO IS A SPAH! THAT DEMOMAN IS A SPAH! THAT... Also, Direct Hit soldiers and demomen can be a bit pesky.

The Revengineer: Frontier Justice, Pistol, Gunslinger
Desc: Just fight with your guns, and don't think of the mini sentry as a major weapon to hide behind- it's just extra firepower to aid you. When your sentry is destroyed, enjoy crushing people's faces in with your revenge crits. Sneak up behind a heavy and two-shot him.
Weaknesses: While your sentry is being built, you are rather vulnerable to everything.

Also: The Widowmaker can be very powerful, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you are certain you won't miss, and that you know shotgun physics. The Pomson 6000 is overpowered, but deals less damage to buildings, and is less reliable than the shotgun.

What Wrench should you pick? I personally recommend the Jag, although each has their proper place. The stock wrench is good all around, if you much melee fight with someone it is better than the Jag. The Eureka Effect is a very nice wrench for a quick setup, I personally find the inability to move buildings incredibly annoying. The Southern Hospitality is also very good, unless you are under constant attack by pyros. It can help you discover spies with its bleed effect.

Medic

Note: Heal your team first, and remember to use your own weapons- you aren't defenseless! Also, there are situations when the Amputator's healing taunt is more useful than the medigun.
Note II: If you die, you fail. The point of medic is to survive.
Note III: Pocketing heavies is for losers.

The Person Who Chases After "E"-Spammers: Crusader's Crossbow, Medigun, Amputator
Desc: This lets you survive while being a useful medic. The standard medigun's Übercharge effect (Damage immunity) is by far better than any of the others.
Weaknesses: If you forget that you have a small chance of fighting back, you're screwed in combat.

Troll Medic: Overdose, Medigun, Übersaw
Desc: Get to full übercharge, activate in combat. Attack with Übersaw to regain more Über, and then switch back to the medigun for invincibility. Switch to the Overdose to increase your move speed.
Weaknesses: Nobody will like you for not helping the team very much.

Sniper

Note: If you use the SMG as your main weapon, just remember: TF2 is free to uninstall, too. The SMG is best used as a troll weapon, or to finish off people after using the Huntsman.
Note II: Use your Jarate.

The Snoipah: Sniper Rifle, Jarate, Bushwacka
Desc: The standard sniper loadout. Just stand back, shoot people in the head, move around. If you see a spy, through your jarate at them, and hit them with your Bushwacka until they die. This works for other classes too.
Weaknesses: Spies that you don't notice, other snipers.

The Camper: Bazaar Bargain, Razorback (Cozy Camper was recently buffed to be decent as well), Shahanshah
Desc: Hang back, shoot people in the head to increase your sniper charge rate. If you're good enough, you can make the BB charge a fraction of the time the stock sniper rifle does... just don't miss!
Weaknesses: Spies with the Ambassador, other snipers.

The Croc-o-Style Kit: Sydney Sleeper,Darwin's Danger Shield, Bushwacka, Ol' Snaggletooth
Desc: With your fast charge rate on the Sydney Sleeper, have easy kills on classes with lower health, and make heavies nice and squishy for your team to kill. Troll f2p snipers who don't know that you won't be killed by a headshot. SNIPER EES CREDEET TO TEAM.
Weaknesses: You can't headshot. .___________.

The Huntsman is fun, too.

Spy

Mentlegen: The Ambassador, Knife, Dead Ringer
Desc: Sneak around people, backstab. Dead Ring your way out if you're in trouble (Remember, if you get caught by a pyro, escape their blaze before activating the DR, so you don't become lit on fire while invisible. I personally recommend the Ambassador, being as you can consistently deal critical damage if you have any decent aim. Very classy.
Weaknesses: Vorsprung, Jarate, Mad Milk, bleed.

Constant Cloak: L'Etranger, Big Earner, Dead Ringer
Desc: Pretty much everything you do contributes to your cloak meter. Shoot people for cloak. Backstab people for more cloak. Cloak again. It's an easy thing. Also very good for escaping situations, you may use up your cloak getting behind enemies, but after you backstab them, you should be about ready to Dead Ring your ass out of there.
Weaknesses: If you are not using the Dead Ringer, a rocket will one-hit kill you. Also, Vorsprung, Jarate, Mad Milk, bleeding.

The Saharan Spy: L'Etranger, Your Eternal Reward, Dead Ringer, The Familiar Fez
Desc: Excellent for chainstabs, not so good while in the presence of sentry guns. This set is a very fun set to play with, though I don't use it all that much. See for yourself how it works.
Weaknesses: Premature Dead Ringaculation by sentry guns, and until you get your first backstab, you're a damn obvious spy.

Spah be Sappin' Mah Everything!: Diamondback, Knife, Dead Ringer
Desc: Are there a ton of engineers on the enemy team? Just backstab the engineers, sap their shit, enjoy all the free crits you get on the diamondback. 'Nuff said.
Weaknesses: If there are no engies, why are you using the Diamondback?

I spent a few hours on this, go back and read it.

Vorsprung told me that the atomizer is a bad melee. He said it deals 10 damage to enemies.

I sure hope he was right, since I traded my stange one

Vorsprung told me that the atomizer is a bad melee. He said it deals 10 damage to enemies.

I sure hope he was right, since I traded my stange one
The strange one is worthless.

The Atomizer deals less damage than the stock bat, though not as low as 10 damage. It is not a good melee weapon... only used for the occasional thwack to the head of an inattentive sniper.

The strange one is worthless.

The Atomizer deals less damage than the stock bat, though not as low as 10 damage. It is not a good melee weapon... only used for the occasional thwack to the head of an inattentive sniper.
Well, good.

Is there a class that uses the cloak and dagger for spy?

Medic

Note: Heal your team first, and remember to use your own weapons- you aren't defenseless! Also, there are situations when the Amputator's healing taunt is more useful than the median.
Note II: If you die, you fail. The point of medic is to survive.
Note III: Pocketing heavies is for losers.

The Person Who Chases After "E"-Spammers: Crusader's Crossbow, Medigun, Amputator
Desc: This lets you survive while being a useful medic. The standard medigun's Übercharge effect (Damage immunity) is by far better than any of the others.
Weaknesses: If you forget that you have a small chance of fighting back, you're screwed in combat.

This is exactly why people like me/are scared of me as medic. I seem to be one of very few medics that don't run like a bitch when they get attacked.

I stab them in the face instead, and go back to healing.

This is exactly why people like me/are scared of me as medic. I seem to be one of very few medics that don't run like a bitch when they get attacked.

I stab them in the face instead, and go back to healing.
Yeap... and also, the Amputator just loves getting crits on people, it seems... especially on me.

Yeap... and also, the Amputator just loves getting crits on people, it seems... especially on me.
Yeah, I didn't know that was actually a thing. It's not in its stats, but I'd one-hit-kill people at full health and they'd die, and then they'd accuse me of hacking >.>

*cough*molemanandfoxnews*cough*

Back