TF2 Load-outs

I used the backburner just because I hadn't found anything else.

I recently found the phlogistinator though, but I haven't equipped that yet. How good is that, anyways?

I recently found the phlogistinator though, but I haven't equipped that yet. How good is that, anyways?
Read my above post; they're both despicably awful and should be avoided at all costs.
You're better off using the stock Flamethrower, or using the Degreaser.

Read my above post; they're both despicably awful and should be avoided at all costs.
Mmkay, I didn't pay attention to the extremely long post before. Reason I didn't equip that yet was because it honestly just seemed shitty from the stats.

I rarely play as pyro anyways, so the main reason I started using the backburner is because I only use pyro if spies are around. Them running away helps me kill them easier.

I would use a degreaser if I actually ever played pyro for real. And, you know, had one.

They are BOTH SITUATIONAL. At times, they are better than the Degreaser/Stock Flamethrower.

Mmkay, I didn't pay attention to the extremely long post before. Reason I didn't equip that yet was because it honestly just seemed shitty from the stats.

I rarely play as pyro anyways, so the main reason I started using the backburner is because I only use pyro if spies are around. Them running away helps me kill them easier.

I would use a degreaser if I actually ever played pyro for real. And, you know, had one.
I'll give you one if you come online.

i have a demo-knight.. I am badass... but in all honesty, i don't understand any of this shit, I just play for fun.. fuh Q all bahaha

<3<3<3

What's so bad about demo knights? I play demo knights on 2fort all the time. Shit's cash when you camp at the hole opp spawn and rush down at unsuspecting scouts/spies/medics/snipers/demos. I've done the loop like this many times and swagged up close to 20 heads in a life this way.

I didn't say demo-knights were bad.. I was saying that is probably my best/most complete loadout...

Ali Baba's Wee Booties
The Chargin' Targe
The Scotsman's Skullcutter

I have to swap to The Splendid Screen

Demoknights are actually really complex when you trade out the Grenade Launcher for the boots. You have zero range. Your job is to gank the shit out of people and on a 8+ team, that's hard to do without getting fucked up yourself.

Back