• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Arena

PVP arenas aside, I think it may be best to go with Gurw's suggestion of a modern theme.

So perhaps a city with a central "park" area would be best. But should it be like in the Survival Games, where the city is in ruins, or perhaps a pristine metropolis? Either way, I'd like some help with it. If any of you would like to, just give a shout out.

PVP arenas aside, I think it may be best to go with Gurw's suggestion of a modern theme.

So perhaps a city with a central "park" area would be best. But should it be like in the Survival Games, where the city is in ruins, or perhaps a pristine metropolis? Either way, I'd like some help with it. If any of you would like to, just give a shout out.
Assuming the blocks won't be destroyed as you play, pristine. If they will be destroyed and then "reset" by a plugin or whatever, then ruins might be better.

I've always believed a well-done apocalyptic city is amazing.

Assuming the blocks won't be destroyed as you play, pristine. If they will be destroyed and then "reset" by a plugin or whatever, then ruins might be better.

I've always believed a well-done apocalyptic city is amazing.

Such as New York in the movie I Am Legend after the infection? That'd be amazing.

Back