• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Void Walker's Latest Feat

Fixed.

Yeah I'm pretty fluent in gibberish as well.
:golfclap:

Thank you, Projecto, for giving me a new face. Although, my nose sometimes gets hard and leaks out milky snot, dunno what causes that.

Patch (and Gurw) got it right (first line, that is) , and the second line reads "Face surgery plz."

:golfclap:

Thank you, Projecto, for giving me a new face. Although, my nose sometimes gets hard and leaks out milky snot, dunno what causes that.

Patch (and Gurw) got it right (first line, that is) , and the second line reads "Face surgery plz."
So close. I prefer my version anyway.

Bearn sylfum se Aydlig

Anglo Saxon direct translation of Children of the Void. I chose to use the strong neutral term that is slightly less suggestive of direct lineage for children; and the strong adjective meaning empty for the void (i could have used a weak adjective that was slightly more correct, but it didn't flow as well).

Just a suggestion.

ok, help us decide what we should be called. Here's some names me and Kerz came up with.

Order of the Void Walkers
Knights of the Void
The Void Crusaders
The Void Templars
The Void Walker Templars
Children of the Void

We're also open to suggestions. Anything that sounds fitting and lets people know we are of the void and not your average mortals. xD

I will also stress again, when we found this faction. We will only allow trustworthy people who will not abuse these gifts. We can't have the Greater Powers outlawing and destroying us because we allowed fools to exploit things. We must be responsible about this.

I like just, "The Void Walkers." It sounds so ominous and spooky. Btw this is real cool man!

tbh isn't the whole thread basically about exploits?

anyway they are incredible. I wouldn't mind seeing what spawn looks like myself.
Showing off the harmless results by responsible players, not openly discussing exploits where any irresponsible player could read it and use it to bypass much of the protection on the server.

Showing off the harmless results by responsible players, not openly discussing exploits where any irresponsible player could read it and use it to bypass much of the protection on the server.
Not exactly "harmless results". This man is practically a demigod of sorts on the server. We should all be glad he's not actually telling us how to do this and responsibly keeping it to himself and not exploiting it.

Not exactly "harmless results". This man is practically a demigod of sorts on the server. We should all be glad he's not actually telling us how to do this and responsibly keeping it to himself and not exploiting it.
It's harmless since it isn't harming anyone or anything :p

Back