• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Void Walker's Latest Feat

Beg the Void Walker in-game, for public discussion of how to please the Void is not acceptable to Her.

:eek: Did I just give the Void a gender? I think I did :p

The void is nothing, The void is everything, it is genderless and a transcendent/omnipresent being beyond our comprehension. It's voice is represented by the mystical "Prophets Of The Void" who strike fear into their enemies and bravery into their allies, thus lies the conviction of the ghastly prophets.

Hail the void! Hail the void!

The void is nothing, The void is everything, it is genderless and a transcendent/omnipresent being beyond our comprehension. It's voice is represented by the mystical "Prophets Of The Void" who strike fear into their enemies and bravery into their allies, thus lies the conviction of the ghastly prophets.

Hail the void! Hail the void!
The Void describes my ex-girlfriend. :p

full_of_hacks.png

Sorry Sonic, it wasn't on purpose, it only happened the once by accident, but when it happened I did take a look around :)

For those of you who don't know, or perhaps don't remember. I was involved in a freak accident that fused me into bedrock. That might not sound like a big deal, however I was also simultaneously traversing the void and gaining powers beyond understanding. Go here if you'd like to see a reference. https://t9k.me/1w7

Now, if you noticed the X and Z coordinates are different in the two screenshots in the thread linked above, yet my Y coordinate was an indescribable NaN. Regardless of this, I was dubbed the bedrock man, the voidwalker, the bringer of lag(trust me you don't want to get me upset... I've trolled trolls with lag and lagged trolls into trolling. I've also caused mass hysteria and lagholes because people wouldn't give me the respect I gave them. xD), he who is one with the void, and Lord Sparrow to those who bowed at my feet in amazement. Whilst I lost my invulnerability among men due to the intervention of a greater power(Wooty); I retained the ability to lag everything at will, even specific people. I also gained the uncanny ability to glitch in ways no other man could glitch. Today I will remind you who I am, and let you know that I've been watching silently as you've forgotten me. I've held back my frustration by showing kindness to everyone and behaving as a normal SMP player. Though I do not use my powers in a show of force or in a manner that draws attention to myself regularly, this does not mean you should forget that I'm a great ally to have, and a very annoying, obnoxious, incredibly ludicrous enemy. ;) Below I will showcase my latest feats. I glitched into the presence of Ozy where no normal player belongs. Shortly after this, I decided to make myself known to everyone by reaching out and touching Tofurkey when he was floating above the chandelier at spawn. I even made this know to Wooty as he wondered how I had performed such a feat without admin intervention. Here's pics below, sadly I do not have one of my interaction with Ozy. Nor do I have pics from when I pushed him into the skyportal and watched as he started to drown then flew back to spawn and perched where you see him in the pictures. xD It was my birthday, and Ozy is a very forgiving SMP Deity.
View attachment 103499 View attachment 103500

PS- I am the void. Never forget. <3

I mean it I would give a kidney to learn how to Void Walk. >_>

Back