• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can i haz t9k shirt?

Skryter

Thread is self evident.

Edit: I want my team9000 shirt now, I''m dieting of starvation from my separation of "my precious"...

Edit: I realised i spelled dieting instead of dying...., il just leave that there...

There was a very limited time frame before the last pax east that woot was taking orders for them so the people going to pax east and members of the community could get one, however, it was a limited time as far as I know and currently Woot is not merchandising...even though it would be great if he did.

Careful, he'll get all intellectual copyright on you :trollface:

I wonder if someone presented Wooty an effective and simple sales/distribution model and is willing to provide Wooty not only a share of the profit for permission to use T9K logo on products, but also the rights to pull the plug provided proper notice was given, something may be able to get off the ground. Maybe. I'm not in his head, so I can't say either way. It's just an idea. So, yeah.

I wonder if someone presented Wooty an effective and simple sales/distribution model and is willing to provide Wooty not only a share of the profit for permission to use T9K logo on products, but also the rights to pull the plug provided proper notice was given, something may be able to get off the ground. Maybe. I'm not in his head, so I can't say either way. It's just an idea. So, yeah.

I will look into it, however i doubt i would ever be trusted.

Back