• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can i haz t9k shirt?

Whatever an "arguement" is...

You know better than to get me started.

:fuuu: I wantz my Vorprung Merchandise.

You shall recieve it in due course with shoddy - I mean, purposely ironically 8-bit - graphics.
All I need is your PIN and a Mountain Dew.

And Trollsprung never fails. He only misdirects the responses of aforesaid individuals into different forms.

You shall recieve it in due course with shoddy - I mean, purposely ironically 8-bit - graphics.
All I need is your PIN and a Mountain Dew.

And Trollsprung never fails. He only misdirects the responses of aforesaid individuals into different forms.
I have both :D

Um.. As I said, it would be adequatly to minimize the utilisation of heterogenous terms, as i am not in the position to understand and, in a later stadium, to translate them.

Why stop at shirts? Someone could design like a Team9000 hot wheels whambulance,i would totally buy that. I am sure we can think of some more stuff. Maybe if we can collect enough ideas we can get Woot to open a badass Team9000 store lol

Why stop at shirts? Someone could design like a Team9000 hot wheels whambulance,i would totally buy that. I am sure we can think of some more stuff. Maybe if we can collect enough ideas we can get Woot to open a badass Team9000 store lol

*Opens 3DsMax*

Why stop at t-shirts and hot wheels? We could make T9K action figures of the avatars of the admins. You could play as casham and ConroD! Or, better yet, make Minecraft Legos, and make legomen so they look like the mods' avatars. The block would be painted so they look like blocks from the game. Each kit could some with one or two T9K legomen and a couple of hundred blocks with no instructions whatsoever, just like the real game! Maybe even T9K-opoly. Each person plays as Wooty and tries to buy servers for various games and maintain them and tries to create the best online community possible. Instead of having "railroads" the spaces could be contest prizes. And there is no "jail," just the whambulance.

Why stop at t-shirts and hot wheels? We could make T9K action figures of the avatars of the admins. You could play as casham and ConroD! Or, better yet, make Minecraft Legos, and make legomen so they look like the mods' avatars. The block would be painted so they look like blocks from the game. Each kit could some with one or two T9K legomen and a couple of hundred blocks with no instructions whatsoever, just like the real game! Maybe even T9K-opoly. Each person plays as Wooty and tries to buy servers for various games and maintain them and tries to create the best online community possible. Instead of having "railroads" the spaces could be contest prizes. And there is no "jail," just the whambulance.

:mays:

Dude... I had a nerdgasm just reading that

Would anyone be able to make a t-shirt with the "over 9000" meme only make it say Team 9000? So it'd be something like, "This clan's name is Team 9000!" and a picture of Vegeta underneath crushing his scouter.

Ooh! We could do "This is Sparta!" only it says Team 9000, instead. We must establish a marketing division of T9K!

Back