• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Can i haz t9k shirt?

moondoggy23 said:
I wouldn't trust you, either. That whole picture-split-in-half avatar is suspicious.

:weegee:

Actually having a picture, nay, TWO pictures of myself as an avatar as opposed to having a pattern or video game character would make me look more trustworthy hahahahaha

approve-of-this-post-300x270.jpg

I'll make some designs tonight ;) haha

I've looked at a few different shirt printing services, they seem fairly costly though- I mean $100 for 3 shirts :/ I don't really feel like trusting a dodgy Nigerian website to handle it all though hahaha

Will do more research tonight

Btw , quality vs price?

Or options?

There will probably be another printing prior to Pax East 2012. If I remember correctly (I may be wrong), I charged 13$ per shirt, and 5$ shipping. International shipping was available for 13$. Combined shipping was also available, depending on how many shirts I could shove into the boxes.

The problem with cafe press is that I despise low quality T-Shirts. The T9k shirts have always been screen printed on AA.

There will probably be another printing prior to Pax East 2012. If I remember correctly (I may be wrong), I charged 13$ per shirt, and 5$ shipping. International shipping was available for 13$. Combined shipping was also available, depending on how many shirts I could shove into the boxes.

The problem with cafe press is that I despise low quality T-Shirts. The T9k shirts have always been screen printed on AA.

thats awesome pricing! : O
and nobody likes low quality : P

are we allowed to order them even if we're not going? (if we pay postage)

btw fer the lulz;

note: ignore shitty quality.

bakers.jpg

waffles.jpg

wehavecookie.jpg

white.jpg

Back