• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 White-list *Current*

Umm just got info about me getting my pc, it's gonna be a little longer now.

Ok here's the story.
My dad's boss's son is going to college and my dads boss doesn't want him to have a gaming computer there so he's giving me his pc and he's getting a Mac. So now, they're cleaning out his room and stuff and he found some games on there that he didnt know he had, so it'll be before school starts for sure.

I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to back down from this.
My computer cannot handle the sheer size of z11, and it lags unbelievably.
I'm so so sorry, but this is the only option there is at the moment.

I'm very sorry, but I'm going to have to back down from this.
My computer cannot handle the sheer size of z11, and it lags unbelievably.
I'm so so sorry, but this is the only option there is at the moment.

That's O.K dude. No hard feelings.

This list will be updated as I hear from Casham regarding the status of the list in-game. If your name does not say citizen next to it, you are not on the whitelist. If your name says pending, that means your building permit has been approved but it is pending being placed on the list in game. Please be patient as this list will be updated whenever I hear from Casham or approve people's permits.

Current White-list:

CITIZENS:
MinerJuco - Mayor
Casey - Minister of the Dept of Resource Management
MikeyMagic - Officer of the Dept of Resource Management
Terghan- Officer of the Dept of Resource Management
Avroom - Minister of the Dept of Transport
Pasaria - Minister of the Dept of Open Spaces
Vorsprung - Minister of the Dept of Urban Design
Darkprime25- Officer of the Dept of Urban Design
Oozinator- Officer of the Dept of Urban Design
Kingjok3r-Officer of the Dept of Urban Design
MatiasRivero - Citizen
ParcelFace - Citizen
TheNinjaDavid - Citizen
Westboundpuppet - Citizen
Doneyhew - Citizen
PyrofireDelta - Citizen
whatupguys1 - Citizen
jrl51592 - Citizen
Excide_og - Citizen
dvdvdx - Citizen
jishent - Citizen
madcart - Citizen
shadowwolf5552- Citizen
Squirly_Guy- Citizen
flashflame8- Citizen
redhaze5- Citizen
Ryusaizo - Citizen
Mdukey- Citizen
rollcast123- Citizen
Koasterkid1995- Citizen
Ardyarde- Citizen
Tacodude99- Citizen
Zeppflyer- Citizen
Scottc1420- Citizen
Funnyzombies- Citizen
Paco51- Citizen
Zerobit4- Citizen
Outlandishh- Citizen
Xeadin- Citizen
Sorry, I haven't been on for about a week, can you explain to me what the Officer of the Dept of Urban Design is? Isn't that just designing the city and helping out with the city and such? Just checking, don't want to sound noobish :doy:

Sorry, I haven't been on for about a week, can you explain to me what the Officer of the Dept of Urban Design is? Isn't that just designing the city and helping out with the city and such? Just checking, don't want to sound noobish :doy:

You are one of my officers. You manage and build urban buildings. You also manage others who want to build urban buildings, and make sure they stick to realism, and be considerate.

You are one of my officers. You manage and build urban buildings. You also manage others who want to build urban buildings, and make sure they stick to realism, and be considerate.
Okay, nice. Just call me if you need help with anything Zone11 related.

Hey can I (Thomassientje) be whitelisted too, I am a builder...
I just put an application in the promotions section.

Oh Casey, how can I be in the white list??? I want to build a lot in zone11 because it stays there alot of times and looks like a good city....

to be white listed you have to apply for it in the promotion applications section with a title of your name and zone 11 permit

Back