• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 White-list *Current*

Are there any more spaces in the ministry?

Depends on the department, so I would suggest getting with the heads of the departments and seeing if they have anything for you. Twk, our department is full so no you can not be a "police officer"

This is not for beta, but at the moment my department is somewhat overstaffed so I would suggest getting with another department head or Minerjuco himself and seeing if they need anything. For ANY and ALL other questions, please post them under the help desk, thanks.

ok. is it possible if i can be an officer for a dept? im really responsible! and would like to have a rewarding position! please reply! :) if i can that will be great, i will work on the position i am!

Last warning, please stop asking questions in here, as this is strictly for the whitelist. All questions need to be asked via the help desk.

If your name does not say citizen next to it, you are not on the whitelist. If your name says pending, that means your building permit has been approved but it is pending being placed on the list in game. If you want to be White-listed, go here to find out how.

Current White-list:

CITIZENS:
MinerJuco - Mayor
Casey - Minister of the Dept of Resource Management
MikeyMagic - Officer of the Dept of Resource Management
Terghan- Officer of the Dept of Resource Management
Avroom - Minister of the Dept of Transport
Pasaria - Minister of the Dept of Open Spaces
PyrofireDelta - Officer of the Dept of Open Spaces
Vorsprung - Minister of the Dept of Urban Design
Darkprime25- Officer of the Dept of Urban Design
Oozinator- Officer of the Dept of Urban Design
Kingjok3r-Officer of the Dept of Urban Design
MatiasRivero - Citizen
ParcelFace - Citizen
TheNinjaDavid - Citizen
Westboundpuppet - Citizen
Doneyhew - Citizen
whatupguys1 - Citizen
jrl51592 - Citizen
Excide_og - Citizen
dvdvdx - Citizen
jishent - Citizen
madcart - Citizen
shadowwolf5552- Citizen
Squirly_Guy- Citizen
flashflame8- Citizen
redhaze5- Citizen
Ryusaizo - Citizen
Mdukey- Citizen
rollcast123- Citizen
Koasterkid1995- Citizen
Ardyarde- Citizen
Tacodude99- Citizen
Zeppflyer- Citizen
Scottc1420- Citizen
Funnyzombies- Citizen
Paco51- Citizen
Zerobit4- Citizen
Outlandishh- Citizen
Xeadin- Citizen
Stopthehacks- Citizen
SuperMafiaMk2- Citizen
Wiinniiee- Citizen
Letsvoltin- Citizen
xJoshua- Citizen
Jeez I didn't know there was that many people that had there name whitelisted! Now my question is, why haven't I seen these people in Zone11 building? Everytime I go there, I'm usually the only one with maybe one or two other people. I am surprised at how fast Zone11 grew though.

Jeez I didn't know there was that many people that had there name whitelisted! Now my question is, why haven't I seen these people in Zone11 building? Everytime I go there, I'm usually the only one with maybe one or two other people. I am surprised at how fast Zone11 grew though.

We just have different schedules... Also Beta has "claimed" many white-listers. :(

I stopped building for awhile because I had built about a dozen structures there, and I didn't want to hog Zone11 to myself. See this post to see what I'm talking about. @_@

I have been spending most of my time in Beta or on TF2 as of late... I will get back on.
Also, WoM was deleted off my computer, and I haven't got around to re-installing it.

Yeah that BETA can be a real b**** sometimes always claiming the Zone 11 whitelisted people. Well I'm afraid it will claim me too after this next wipe thats coming. But I am on classic allot though.

Back