• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 White-list *Current*

I've finally got an idea to build in zone 11! I want to make a metro system over there, if nobody has done that before. I will also post this in my promotion application.

Sorry, Joos, but there's already a pretty extensive subway and railroad network. Hop on at any point and follow it around. It'll take you 10 minutes or so to get through the whole system.

Sorry, Joos, but there's already a pretty extensive subway and railroad network. Hop on at any point and follow it around. It'll take you 10 minutes or so to get through the whole system.

Ok, then i will have to come up with something new. But i still need to be on the list @_o

I apologize, I should have some time tomorrow to get on and go through all the zone11 stuff. Please be patient, as much as it might suck, my current schedule makes it difficult to get on here and moderate atm. I will fix the zone11 stuff here shortly

Back