Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

Hiding.
The cop does have leadership ability though, see here.

----
On an unrelated topic, unofficial T9K TF2 event starts right now :D

I mean leadership as in "he ain't got the balls to step up and make some noise". Now I'm filling half of that leadership role, the other role should be reserved exclusively for the cop. Until he steps up, there's no one else the townys can trust.

I think the major problem here in this is a lack-o-cop syndrome. The cop should've revealed himself on day 1 so that the masons could analyze his actions and discuss/advise on him on who to inspect so that he won't accidentally inspect another mason and waste one day of inspection.

Though while the cop can pinpoint the crinimals, the masons help narrow down the list of suspects for him and also help convince the towny on why and who should be lynched.

The masons can only give so much evidence on who's who, its up to the cop to make the final call on the lynching.

Otherwise, we're always going to have 3 or more suspects and in the end, no one is going to get lynched because there's no final call.
It might me more advantageous to combine our efforts and lynch one of our suspects, be they town or mafia.

It might me more advantageous to combine our efforts and lynch one of our suspects, be they town or mafia.

That only works in theory. But it would not work in reality. Because we need a cop to help narrow down the suspects too.

If the cop says " Dutch is a towny "
That would only leave 2 suspects left to lynch. [ this would make it easier for townys to combine efforts due to many differentiated opinions ]

But can the towny trust you on this decision? No they can't.

I'll make the calls on combined efforts on who's to be lynched (or suspects) if that helps. The combined efforts of the mason will help us narrow down on suspects. The cop then calls the shots. Then it would be impossible for towny to not agree and cause major rabble.

I'll do the counting now.

Sorry it took so long, I've been singing "Hole in the ground" for the past 2 hours.

BRB getting posts.

That only works in theory. But it would not work in reality. Because we need a cop to help narrow down the suspects too.

That would only leave 2 suspects left to lynch. [ this would make it easier for townys to combine efforts due to many differentiated opinions ]

I'll make the calls on combined efforts on who's to be lynched (or suspects) if that helps. The combined efforts of the mason will help us narrow down on suspects. The cop then calls the shots. Then it would be impossible for towny to not agree and cause major rabble.
I suspect our cop is one of those AWOL (yes, beese, time to update the front page player list and issue prods)
Proffy maybe?

If we did know who the Cop was, the Doctors would have the knowledge so that they can protect them.

If we did know who the Cop was, the Doctors would have the knowledge so that they can protect them.
It would be wise to stop making posts (kinda) implying that you are a doctor, so when we get a confirmed Cop out in the open the mafia don't kill off the doctors.

I suspect our cop is one of those AWOL (yes, beese, time to update the front page player list and issue prods)
Proffy maybe?

For now I can't say, our cop could very well have been active the whole time as well posting in the thread, but just to shy to announce his role incase he gets killed.

If he does show up, he must initiate "the challenge" or counter-claim. We can't have an imposter cop running around, that would be dangerous. Our masons will discuss on his behavior and what he should do [ maybe inspect another mason so that he isn't lying about his role ]. Then there would be towny trust.

Towny trust has a gap right now. As a mason, I can only do so much.

Proffy maybe?
Did a mass prod with him, might do a singular.

Also, THE VOTES ARE IN

bbgunshot = Nothing
Bu_3sko0or96 = Nothing
Godliberator = Nothing
ienjoywaffles = Nothing
im3nuron = Nothing
ThaProfessor = Nothing
TheNinjaDavid = Nothing
ZEROBIT4 = Nothing

karmahurts = DUTCH

Downed_Foes = VINCENT

DutchCheese = MAGIC

clawstrider = NOLYNCH
_Joostb = NOLYNCH
cacher97 = NOLYNCH
Vorsprung = NOLYNCH
Magic for Dummies = NO LYNCH

Mcfar45 = CLAW
moondoggy23 = CLAW
Skryter = CLAW
Vincent2128 = CLAW
katphish = CLAW​

If you see anything wrong with that, tell me and I'll edit.

For now I can't say, our cop could very well have been active the whole time as well posting in the thread, but just to shy to announce his role incase he gets killed.

If he does show up, he must initiate "the challenge" or counter-claim. We can't have an imposter cop running around, that would be dangerous. Our masons will discuss on his behavior and what he should do [ maybe inspect another mason so that he isn't lying about his role ]. Then there would be towny trust.

Towny trust has a gap right now. As a mason, I can only do so much.
Look at everybody who's active in the thread and who's not.
The chances that somebody inactive is the Cop is extremely likely.
On that matter; Can we get a vote from you Magic?

Look at everybody who's active in the thread and who's not.
The chances that somebody inactive is the Cop is extremely likely.
On that matter; Can we get a vote from you Magic?

A vote now would do little.

However, the only thing we can do is influence the mafia and SK on who to kill at this point.

No!
A vote would be very useful!

We need 10 people to vote for at least one of the options!

Can you start prodding the cop like you have never prodded before? Also, if the cop doesn't return, can it be given to a normal towny? As in, he hasn't been killed by Mafia or Serial, so it seems a bit unfair to loose it.

before going to wild about lynching me, you told me i was suspicous for saying the same thing.

Can you start prodding the cop like you have never prodded before? Also, if the cop doesn't return, can it be given to a normal towny? As in, he hasn't been killed by Mafia or Serial, so it seems a bit unfair to loose it.
I am only guessing the cop is an inactive player.
They might be a (semi) active player

VOTE CHANGE: CLAW

IT would seem he has the majority of votes against him at this point, so I'll swing my vote over to him, too. This way we can get one step closer to lynching and night time and murder and one step closer (hopefully) to finding out who is towny and who isn't.

Looks as if the general consensus by the semi-active town members is to lynch claw.
(Mafia going along with the crowd?)

Back