Beeses T9K Mafia 1: Game

I am soooo late to this , had to catch up on 6 pages of posts, I think I am fairly caught up.

Magic for dummies has publicly announced that he is a mason. I am leaning towards believing him.

Vincent, your posts have been eratic, but I dont think you are mafia.

clawstrider, you have changed your vote multiple times, and you have not really defended yourself well against any accusations. I feel that you may in fact be a mafia member.

also the majority currently feels the same way and I will join them.

VOTE: CLAWSTRIDER

(I also apologize for my absence, RL got very busy for me, and you may not see me as often in the next couple weeks, but I will do my best to post here and there.)

Did a mass prod with him, might do a singular.

Also, THE VOTES ARE IN

bbgunshot = Nothing
Bu_3sko0or96 = Nothing
Godliberator = Nothing
ienjoywaffles = Nothing
im3nuron = Nothing
ThaProfessor = Nothing
TheNinjaDavid = Nothing
ZEROBIT4 = Nothing

karmahurts = DUTCH

Downed_Foes = VINCENT

DutchCheese = MAGIC

clawstrider = NOLYNCH
_Joostb = NOLYNCH
cacher97 = NOLYNCH
Vorsprung = NOLYNCH
Magic for Dummies = NO LYNCH

Mcfar45 = CLAW
moondoggy23 = CLAW
Skryter = CLAW
Vincent2128 = CLAW
katphish = CLAW​

If you see anything wrong with that, tell me and I'll edit.

The heck beese? I voted for dutch.

Alrighty. I suppose the time as come for the great unveiling. And just so you know, I made a big reveal earlier but it was night and I had to delete it :/

Regardless, I am the cop. The reason I have held out is because I didn't have any substantial things to say. And the reason for my previous revealing is because everyone was SO WRONG! Projecto is NOT MAFIA! Everyone was so caught up on the one thing! You have to realize that this game isn't all about specific people, you have to scrutinize everyone at once. I admit I thought Project may have been mafia, so I searched him, and he is not. After this I took good look at what everyone else was saying, and I noticed Moondoggy23 was being very vocal against Projecto, my inclination was to search him, and I found that he ISN'T mafia either. So there's what I know.

My current plans were to search Vincent before I changed my mind to moondoggy due to his behavior. After that night passed I noticed everyone turning on Magic, so I was going to search him, then dutch caught my notice. He was increasingly quiet and went with the flow on most things. So my current plan is to search him, unless of course any others have a better plan.

I have wanted to reveal my identitiy since day 1. However, I knew this wasn't at all practical. Streaching my legs out when I have nothing to share with the rest of the town would have been pointless and dangerous. I didn't want to tie up the doctors with me for the entire game, so I waited until I had something to share, and for the increasing desire for my presence. I have been with you the whole time. I haven't posted a whole ton but I have kept very close tabs on this game. I feel as though my experience as mafia last game also helps in my decision making and a complete role reversal is interesting. I'll be more than happy to collaborate with the rest of the group, if we have any other ideas on who to search. As long as I have a silent promise from the doctors for protection.

I have detailed my thoughts and actions throughout this game, and I will share what I know plainly.
Projecto WAS NOT MAFIA.
Moondoggy IS NOT MAFIA.

You now know what I know. I haven't been invisible, I haven't been intentionally ignoring your pleas. I was trying to be a bit more strategic. But if you guys would like to work together, I'm okay with that.

You investigated me? What a waste. I think you'll jeopardize people if you keep announcing who isn't mafia and should've just kept investigating quietly until you had something worthwhile. I think we're just all impatient at how long this game is lasting with so many people and that there are only 5 or so of us who are consistently posting accusations and what-not. Perhaps it would be better to look into some of the quieter individuals?

Alrighty. I suppose the time as come for the great unveiling. And just so you know, I made a big reveal earlier but it was night and I had to delete it :/

Regardless, I am the cop. The reason I have held out is because I didn't have any substantial things to say. And the reason for my previous revealing is because everyone was SO WRONG! Projecto is NOT MAFIA! Everyone was so caught up on the one thing! You have to realize that this game isn't all about specific people, you have to scrutinize everyone at once. I admit I thought Project may have been mafia, so I searched him, and he is not. After this I took good look at what everyone else was saying, and I noticed Moondoggy23 was being very vocal against Projecto, my inclination was to search him, and I found that he ISN'T mafia either. So there's what I know.

My current plans were to search Vincent before I changed my mind to moondoggy due to his behavior. After that night passed I noticed everyone turning on Magic, so I was going to search him, then dutch caught my notice. He was increasingly quiet and went with the flow on most things. So my current plan is to search him, unless of course any others have a better plan.

I have wanted to reveal my identitiy since day 1. However, I knew this wasn't at all practical. Streaching my legs out when I have nothing to share with the rest of the town would have been pointless and dangerous. I didn't want to tie up the doctors with me for the entire game, so I waited until I had something to share, and for the increasing desire for my presence. I have been with you the whole time. I haven't posted a whole ton but I have kept very close tabs on this game. I feel as though my experience as mafia last game also helps in my decision making and a complete role reversal is interesting. I'll be more than happy to collaborate with the rest of the group, if we have any other ideas on who to search. As long as I have a silent promise from the doctors for protection.

I have detailed my thoughts and actions throughout this game, and I will share what I know plainly.
Projecto WAS NOT MAFIA.
Moondoggy IS NOT MAFIA.

You now know what I know. I haven't been invisible, I haven't been intentionally ignoring your pleas. I was trying to be a bit more strategic. But if you guys would like to work together, I'm okay with that.

I can trust you on that testimony and will trust you on this. And you are ultimately like "the chosen one" for the entirely of this game. I hope a doctor will cast his protection on you because you are towny's best weapon.

Please scan Dutch for us, or Vincent. In this present time, there's really nothing we can do much except lynch random people in the dark.

Towny is actually strong, but unorganized. That major flaw is erased when a cop comes into play and doctors are alive. Until you do actually find any mafia, then it becomes a pivotal point that will swing in our favor. It'll be easier to spot who voted lynch/no lynch and cast judgement.

It's also better you came out now than later. You could have became a random victim.

You investigated me? What a waste. I think you'll jeopardize people if you keep announcing who isn't mafia and should've just kept investigating quietly until you had something worthwhile. I think we're just all impatient at how long this game is lasting with so many people and that there are only 5 or so of us who are consistently posting accusations and what-not. Perhaps it would be better to look into some of the quieter individuals?
Exactly why I'm looking at Dutch. I'm not going to let people think that I'm being lazy. I'll be their pawn and see how well this works.

And tell me how I will jeopardize others if I say who ISN'T mafia? That makes no sense. At the very least I am narrowing down the options!

Exactly why I'm looking at Dutch. I'm not going to let people think that I'm being lazy. I'll be their pawn and see how well this works.

And tell me how I will jeopardize others if I say who ISN'T mafia? That makes no sense. At the very least I am narrowing down the options!

Because there are two groups of mafia, and they don't know who the other is (so far as I'm aware) so you're only helping them find out who is who.

Because there are two groups of mafia, and they don't know who the other is (so far as I'm aware) so you're only helping them find out who is who.
And how is that a problem? The 2 mafias are enemies. If I narrow them down maybe I can start a gang war.

Well, the population is dwindling. There's now a 1/3 chance that we might strike Mafia at this point. (assuming 8 still live). But I agree we should look into the quieter ones like Joost or Squeebs or David. But we only have so much time.

Investigate Dutch first though. He made an earlier statement about cops being untrustworthy.

Also I think I'll retract my vote on Claw, sorreh beese.

VOTECHANGE: NO LYNCH

Back